Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Can One Controller Bind Two Evo II Drones?

Yes, but not both at the same time. Each will have to make a separate pairing with the drone and will not have the same transmission channel.

Reactions: Eagle928
Yes, but not both at the same time. Each will have to make a separate pairing with the drone and will not have the same transmission channel.
Thank you. I was using the word 'bind' when I did my search for this answer when I should have been using the word 'pairing'. Knowing that helped me find the info at the link below. Thanks again!

In real world circumstances it might be quicker and easier to use a second controller that had already been paired with the aircraft. Having the option is good!

In video:

Last edited:
Per above correct you can only bind a controller(s) to one active aircraft/drone at a time. Otoh, an aircraft can have multiple controllers bound to it at the same time (one primary active). Note livelink count as a controller. For example, Ctrl-A is the primary, Ctrl-B is a livelink, Ctrl-C is a second controller also bound being used in "teaching/training" mode, all are bound to Aircraft-A. To use with Aircraft-B, rebind the controllers (and livelink) to Aircraft-B.

Ctrl-A <---> Aircraft-A
Ctrl-B <-------+ ^
Ctrl-C <- - - - - - +

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JP51