Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Camera Settings (Video and Still)

Cider Boy

Reaction score
In changing the camera settings to say 100 ISO and Shutter Speed of 1/60 second (as an example)

Does this change settings for both still and video?

I see that it changes for still, but does this also change video settings?

If not, how do I change the video ISO ... can I do this in the app?

Regards,

Cider Boy.

I think* if you start recording a video, you can go into the settings and switch over to manual. Then you can either use your touch screen or the roller on the right shoulder to change settings. I love the fact that you can "click" the roller to "tab" thru the different settings.

*It may be that you have to start and then stop a video to change the settings; can't remember if you can change auto / manual while recording.

IMG_5448.JPG
I think* if you start recording a video, you can go into the settings and switch over to manual. Then you can either use your touch screen or the roller on the right shoulder to change settings. I love the fact that you can "click" the roller to "tab" thru the different settings.

*It may be that you have to start and then stop a video to change the settings; can't remember if you can change auto / manual while recording.

This pic taken by my son at night. NOTHING but auto. In Pace at his new house out in the boonies.

When you go to settings click on the video icon (it goes to the camera icon by default) and make adjustments there. I do this before I fly if necessary. Good luck!

It seems you need to be a former photographer to figure out all the camera settings. I try by adjusting the iso with the wheel, and as far as the histogram, I can't ever get it to have the peaks and valleys like the instructional video.
I've got a set of filters coming in Monday, so maybe that'll help.

Avalon.jpg DJI_0151.JPG IMG_5690.JPG
It seems you need to be a former photographer to figure out all the camera settings. I try by adjusting the iso with the wheel, and as far as the histogram, I can't ever get it to have the peaks and valleys like the instructional video.
I've got a set of filters coming in Monday, so maybe that'll help.

ISO is simple...... Set it to Auto and let that fantastic camera do the rest
You'll be very Happen with the results
These were shot on full auto

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy