Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Camera cover on the EVO

It's fairly simple. First put where the lens is under the notch, then slightly squeeze both sides and put the left or right notch under the groove and put the other end in the groove and release your hand and it will perfectly sit on it. It takes a little practice but, you will get the idea. Some folks force things in place and break things.

i have given up...i now use a rubber band to hold the Plastic cover..all fits in and i no longer fight with trying to make that gizmo work...

Everyone struggles when you first get the drone. I find it easiest to flip EVO upside down so the camera points forward instead of down. Then attach side closest to camera barrel first and then the other side clicks in more easily. After a few times it becomes second nature and goes on fairly easily. To take off press in on the side closest to the camera barrel first to unhinge then the other side can be done more easily.
I still do it that way !!!

Reactions: DanielC
I wztched the youtube. First try I got it in 2 seconds. Super simple

Seems mine has to be at a 45% angle or it will no go into the cover. Mine was level (lens) when I got it,.... Had a heck of a time getting it off.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller