Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Callibration issues...errrrr....

Marco

Reaction score
Almost every time I fly, I need to calibrate my remote control sticks. If I don't the down works VERY slowly taking 5 minutes to come down from 400'. The compass often flashes error as well. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Almost every time I fly, I need to calibrate my remote control sticks. If I don't the down works VERY slowly taking 5 minutes to come down from 400'. The compass often flashes error as well. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Your best bet is to contact Autel. My Evo does not show these signs.

I have had similar issues with my Evo, I recently sent mine back to Autel, However all the issues I had they claim they just calibrated and worked fine. I calibrated multiple times and same problems.. Really hoping they resolved the issues.. There service department has been top notch working with me I must say! We shall see

I would suggest re-installing the latest firmware via SD card, then doing the same for each battery. You might be pleasantly surprised how that can help. If that doesn't work, I'd send it back for repair

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo