Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Bridges with the Autel Evo

Nicoloks

Reaction score
So, bit of a bitter sweet for me. After seeing Autel's claim of 10-bit video I decided to sell my DJI Mavic Pro and upgrade to the Evo. Was not so impressed to find this capability absent (even with latest firmware), however 100mbps 4K60P H.265 is still a decent step up from what I had. Took my Evo up for it's first flight a few days ago, and this is the result.

I went for the more dramatic colour grade as I was really wanting to see how far I could push it before it fell apart. Found it was pretty good, the only place it came unstuck was facing the late afternoon sun which really is going to be hard on any camera. I do find that the white balance presents tend to shot rather warm, will be interested to see what I can get once I have ND filters.

So, bit of a bitter sweet for me. After seeing Autel's claim of 10-bit video I decided to sell my DJI Mavic Pro and upgrade to the Evo. Was not so impressed to find this capability absent (even with latest firmware), however 100mbps 4K60P H.265 is still a decent step up from what I had. Took my Evo up for it's first flight a few days ago, and this is the result.

I went for the more dramatic colour grade as I was really wanting to see how far I could push it before it fell apart. Found it was pretty good, the only place it came unstuck was facing the late afternoon sun which really is going to be hard on any camera. I do find that the white balance presents tend to shot rather warm, will be interested to see what I can get once I have ND filters.

I like the last bars of the music...TRIPLETS to end the scene...duh duh duh...TRIPlets

Reactions: Nicoloks
J'adore le montage et la musique !!
Mais tes couleurs sont trop tristes ...
Trop d'effets tuent l'effet !!
Merci c'est un bel endroit ..

Glad you liked the edit and the music, though I can't lay any sort of claim to the latter.

Yeah, the colour grade won't be for everyone as my main aim was really to see how far I could manipulate the LOG footage. I was particularly focusing on detail recovery in the sky as well as shadow recovery, so definitely over the top compared to my usual grades.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58