Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

BlueJays On The Deck

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Had some mixed nuts and Pretzos on the railing for the birds today. Had a few BlueJays show up for a free lunch. Using my Anafi just sitting on the railing I managed to capture this one leaving with a pretzo :)

Reactions: Goober and Ansia
Nice capture! Had the first couple of hummingbirds of the year show up this weekend. The little suckers seem to arrive around April 15 (US tax day - the BIG sucker). Makes it easy to remember to put out the feeders. ;)

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Over here at my place, they would be lucky to get some dry stale bread crumbles.

A whole lot prettier than a California blue jay. Those are a nuisance.

Are you sure you don't have these? They will steal anything when you are not looking LOL

"The grey jay (Perisoreus canadensis), also gray jay, Canada jay, camp robber, or whisky jack, is a passerinebird of the family Corvidae. It is found in boreal forests of North America north to the tree line, and in the Rocky Mountains subalpine zone south to New Mexico and Arizona. ":

Positive. Guess they are officially called a scrub jay. But everyone I knew called them California blue jays.
serveimage

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Ya the colors seem to be more solid on those. The birds we get during the summer months still have not arrived as the winter has dragged on for so long around here. A few years ago the robins came early and a weak later we had a ice storm killing thousands. Not seeing any of them this year yet. When the golden finch show up it will be officially summer :)

Yeah you seem to be getting it bad this year.
All those birds have arrived here this month.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials