Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Best way to charge your LIPO batteries for Autel EVO 2 Pro

Satans-MIlkman

Reaction score
What is the best practice for charging LIPO batteries for the EVO2 Pro?
I see many people selling flame proof bags. I can not see how people would possibly charge the batteries in the bag to prevent a possible explosion or burnout. What are the bags really helpful for other than storage? Sounds very gimicky.

I see some people use a

Hanatora Battery Charger for Autel Robotics EVO 2/II, EVO II Pro,EVO II Dual Drone and Remote Conteller,Rapid Multi Parallel Charging Hub Accessories​

Then I also see some people use the Autel charging HUB.

I want to be safe as possible.

Whats everyones thoughts?????

Reactions: lukappaseidue
I believe the best way to be safe is to use the OEM charger and for me, that's the Autel hub that charges 4 batteries.

You'll need to draw your own conclusion about the usefulness of the "flame-proof" bag but if you check YouTube, you'll find a number of reviews including a few real-life tests/demonstrations that could help you make up your mind.

Like you, I want to be as safe as possible. It just doesn't make sense to burn down the neighborhood trying to quickly charge dozens of drone batteries in your apartment or home.

Reactions: PingSpike
What is the best practice for charging LIPO batteries for the EVO2 Pro?
I see many people selling flame proof bags. I can not see how people would possibly charge the batteries in the bag to prevent a possible explosion or burnout. What are the bags really helpful for other than storage? Sounds very gimicky.

I see some people use a

Hanatora Battery Charger for Autel Robotics EVO 2/II, EVO II Pro,EVO II Dual Drone and Remote Conteller,Rapid Multi Parallel Charging Hub Accessories​

Then I also see some people use the Autel charging HUB.

I want to be safe as possible.

Whats everyones thoughts?????
This is my way and I am very satisfied with it.
Charge ALL the batteries, RC, and your device in the same time

Reactions: Satans-MIlkman
I was about to purchase the ASTON Power Charger. But, the article on the Hanatora Battery Charger changed my mind. Only $59 on Amazon, verses $149 for Aston Power. Choice is clear!

Oh, Battery Charging bags are NOT Flame Proof! Flame Resistant! A LIPO battery will still turn them into a nice Black Ash! You should never leave LIPO's unattended while charging.

I was about to purchase the ASTON Power Charger. But, the article on the Hanatora Battery Charger changed my mind. Only $59 on Amazon, verses $149 for Aston Power. Choice is clear!

Oh, Battery Charging bags are NOT Flame Proof! Flame Resistant! A LIPO battery will still turn them into a nice Black Ash! You should never leave LIPO's unattended while charging.
You are right about batteries bags. I never left my batteries alone when charging them.

Reactions: Satans-MIlkman
I use the Autel Hub for 4 batteries. My best recommendation is to not left unattended the batteries during the charging process. I used to charge my batteries at night, but reading other members experiences, I prefer to charge in the morning or a couple of hours before flying. Anything can happen, even with the LiPo bag. I tried the Hanatora Charger, but the Autel Hub, for $30 more keep the batteries in a organized way and make sure that the warranty is not void. Well, that's me. The main concern in the charging process for me is security.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwoody