Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Best VR goggles for EVO II

Thanks for sharing , I am currently looking for a head set that uses my iPhone 11 Pro Max Screen as the main view. I’ve had enough trying to view the Autel app on my iPad or iPhone with the sun beating down on me and the image being almost unviewable.

I tried to search for the above movie max but I can’t find it, if you can remember where you bought this from and let me know that would be great?

also if anyone in this team have found something similar please share. When I go in Amazon there are hundreds of vr goggles but from what I have heard these cannot work without a VR app. What I need is just some goggles that I slide my iphone into and view the 2D non VR videos with.
Hi Steve, I have an Autel EVO2 640T and I have a pair of Fat Shark Scout and a pair of View Optix 720. I also have a live deck, but still looking for someone that can give me some assistance. I have NO video feed. I have tried several combinations of equipment and settings, but no luck. Any chance you could give me some pointers? I sure would appreciate it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials