Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Best Buy's Pre-orders for the evo live now

So am I blind? Did not see the release date on their website......one would assume that they will update their website if such a release date is about 2 weeks from now. But then again............not bashing you Setitoff215, you obviously have resources most of us don't.....just saying :D
It's on the video description of autel and thanks for the credit buddy

I told u yesterday did u forget I said wait till tomorrow for the announcement

I am not blind I get my info from the same place you do, we walk in the same circles my friend except I do not need to make ten posts about the same thing.

Yea sure u do buddy I don't get my info from no facebook like you cornball

I am not blind I get my info from the same place you do, we walk in the same circles my friend except I do not need to make ten posts about the same thing.
Stay tuned to originaldobo next Evo video then you will understand buddy lol

It's on the video description of autel and thanks for the credit buddy
Woops, I thought I edited this post.....I responded and then remembered that they have a facebook page and went and looked there and viola....found the release date. lol. Oh well, still waiting - now some 10,000 are going to be flying around with the EVO within the next week or so. Good deal...at least for them who can afford it now lol :D

Well, since we are talking about pre-orders from Best Buy, for a the gamers out here......I pre-ordered this with a release date of Nov 2018 in PS4. IB4TL.....lol

Attachments

• power armor.jpg
    power armor.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 8

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791