Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery help please

01BIRDDOG

Reaction score
I have three batteries that are showing swelling so ordered another new one. Received it yesterday and it will not charge showing only green circle around on/off button. Two part question......is there anything i can do to this battery to bring it to life and if not where can i get a new one that is good ? Thanks

Tried reset no difference but they were in stock with this host and ordered several today. Hope these last longer than others as i'm too old to start on another completely different machine.

I am looking for new batteries for my xstar now one has them in stock now
any ideas where it look
curtis

I have three batteries that are showing swelling so ordered another new one. Received it yesterday and it will not charge showing only green circle around on/off button. Two part question......is there anything i can do to this battery to bring it to life and if not where can i get a new one that is good ? Thanks
You were able to order batteries? Do you have a link?

Thanks

It is a bit technical but there is a way to hack into the BMS control chip and reset it to allow full function. The BMS is likely locked out because the cells droped below a specified voltage while in storage. The cells may need to be manually charged back to >3V before the BMS chip reset. I am not sure which battery management IC the Autel batteries use but if it is the same one that DJI uses there should be no problem.

Here is an example:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials