Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery charging question

Jelloguard

Reaction score
Hello all. Haven't received my bird yet but I did order a bundle so the second battery is something I am interested in. I am contemplating purchasing the charging hub but I am curious how long it takes to recharge the battery with the standard charger that comes with it. Can any owners comment on charging times?

Hi,

It took an hour and 45 minutes for my battery to charge from 15% to 100% using the Evo II standard charger.
Well that's not bad at all. Thought it would take longer since it is such a big battery.

Much appreciated :)

Wondering if the Hub charges any faster?

Hey Bud , I’m charging in about 2 hrs and longer on the remote if you let it get low . I have my drone but bundle is still 2 weeks out. I myself plan on getting the hub and 2 more batteries . Love to fly . I have ordered the LifThor tablet holder for now . And possibly the 4Halks XR range, Not for range but more to clean the noisy environment I fly in sometimes.

Well that's not bad at all. Thought it would take longer since it is such a big battery.

No problem ! and yeah for such a huge battery it is not bad at all.
I want to buy a hub as well , mainly because I don't want to have to unplug a battery when it gets charged and then connect the next one, the hub will finish charging one battery and jump to the next automatically, however I'm not sure that it will charge any faster , I had a similar hub when I had my Mavic Pro and it would charge the batteries at the same speed. But who knows maybe , we will have to wait and see , right now it is not available anywhere, I put a email notification alert on the Advexure's website where I got my Evo II , as soon as I see it come in stock I'm getting one, since I have two more batteries on preorder.

You might also want to consider this 3rd party charger. They have one for the EVO I and supposed to have one for the EVO II. The charger works very well for the EVO I

You might also want to consider this 3rd party charger. They have one for the EVO I and supposed to have one for the EVO II. The charger works very well for the EVO I

Good to know, I'll decide after I get my drone and play with it for a while. Whenever that is of course.

No problem ! and yeah for such a huge battery it is not bad at all.
I want to buy a hub as well , mainly because I don't want to have to unplug a battery when it gets charged and then connect the next one, the hub will finish charging one battery and jump to the next automatically, however I'm not sure that it will charge any faster , I had a similar hub when I had my Mavic Pro and it would charge the batteries at the same speed. But who knows maybe , we will have to wait and see , right now it is not available anywhere, I put a email notification alert on the Advexure's website where I got my Evo II , as soon as I see it come in stock I'm getting one, since I have two more batteries on preorder.

We should begin seeing accessories for the EVO II begin arriving in very soon, sounds like possibly this week. ?

Hi all.
Bit late to the party ?
My question is..1. dose the hub charge two batteries at the same time and for how long would it be till both are fully charged.
2. Dose the hub have a battery condition health check?
3. Or would it be faster to get a standard second autel charger and charging two batteries at the same time using a mains cable figure 8 splitter?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan