Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Backpacks suggestion for Evo II

I do more than Aerials. I wanted something that would carry my Sony, Lenses, Batts, etc and all my EVO II equipment. SO lol I went with the DJI Phantom 4 Pro BackPack for $149.00

IMG_9425.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9423.JPG
    IMG_9423.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9424.JPG
    IMG_9424.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9420.JPG
    IMG_9420.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9414.JPG
    IMG_9414.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9416.JPG
    IMG_9416.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9410.JPG
    IMG_9410.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9409.JPG
    IMG_9409.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 31
I'm just using my old "sling" Lowepro camera bag for now. It kind of fits EVO 2 Pro and everything, but cringe every time I put it there :) What would be best solution (IMHO) is small hard shell that ONLY fits EVO II folded. Then you can just drop it in any backpack. Well maybe one for remote too, but it's much easier to fit into adjustable compartments...

I'm just using my old "sling" Lowepro camera bag for now. It kind of fits EVO 2 Pro and everything, but cringe every time I put it there :) What would be best solution (IMHO) is small hard shell that ONLY fits EVO II folded. Then you can just drop it in any backpack. Well maybe one for remote too, but it's much easier to fit into adjustable compartments...
Which LowPro Sling do you use?

I just looked at the LowPro Slingshot Edge 150 and that looks like it would be plenty big enough for the Evo II and everything else.

My buddy has the Mavic Air 2 and has this hard case for his drone and remote from Wish. It fits it like a glove!!! I can't seem to find anything for the EVO II, but I'm hoping someone will make something like it.
Screenshot_20200610-081007_Wish.jpg

Reactions: Len and PingSpike
The Lowepro Slingshot 250 works for my M2P and all stuff needed for a day. The E2 being larger may make for a very tight fit.

Does it have plenty of room or is everything packed kind of tight?
I would not recommend it. EVO II barely fits and it doesn't feel very secure, props are under stress... I'm only using it until case I ordered from China arrives...

I really appreciate your feedback. My Evo II Pro will be here on Monday and I just don’t care for the big bulky cases they give you in the rugged version. I had rather have the soft Evo II bag......BUT, they’re not available but are shown on their website. I just don’t understand.

I’ve been checking some dimensions. The Evo II folded it 9 x 4.5 x 4.3”. The inside dimensions of the 150,
8.7 x 4.3 x 7.28”.
You might want to look at the 250, its inside dimensions are 9.06 x 4.7 x 8.3

Thanks! I was going to look at the dimensions, but got distracted. I'll take a look at the 250!

I'm still not sure I want to be slinging around my EVO II in a soft case. I really wish there was a small hard shell case just for the drone.

Reactions: PingSpike
Thanks! I was going to look at the dimensions, but got distracted. I'll take a look at the 250!

I'm still not sure I want to be slinging around my EVO II in a soft case. I really wish there was a small hard shell case just for the drone.
I guess that all depends on how rough you are with your toys. I’ve had the hard shell cases before, they work as advertised but to me they’re like steamer trunks.
I’ll have the 250 tomorrow and feel confident there is more than adequate padding to protect the goodies.

Reactions: House Forasken
I just received my Evo 2 Pro rugged bundle, if anyone is looking for a GPC case, I have a new one for sale.

I guess that all depends on how rough you are with your toys. I’ve had the hard shell cases before, they work as advertised but to me they’re like steamer trunks.
I’ll have the 250 tomorrow and feel confident there is more than adequate padding to protect the goodies.

For this kind of money, I wouldn't be rough, lol! However, I don't want to feel like I'm constantly carrying around a carton of eggs.

Can you take some photos and give me your opinion of the fitment.

TIA!!!

IMG_1143.JPGIMG_1144.JPGIMG_1145.JPGIMG_1146.JPGIMG_1147.JPGIMG_1148.JPGIMG_1149.JPG

I was able to get everything in and have plenty of room to spare. The bottom part is where the Evo II & controller will go, the very top pouch is where the 2 spare batteries & Crystalsky will go, there is a zipper pouch for cables or what ever. The second pouch is for your wallet and keys. There is a side pocket for water. On the very bottom is a zipper pouch is where the water proof bag is stored. Well I hope this helps anyone on the fence. For me, it's perfect for the way I fly.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy