Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Back in the Autel saddle again! Video of Nooksack Falls captured with an Evo.

Quagmire LXIX

Reaction score
Hello pilots, recently bought an Autel Evo, used to have a couple X-Star Premiums and moved to a Typhoon H for the 360 cam. Wanted to get a compact drone for easier mobility and the Evo fits nicely. Great to back with Autel again, good to see they're still working hard and respect personal responsibility. The Evo is working very well for me! Besides the test flight, this video of Nooksack River Falls in Washington is my first action with her, hope you enjoy. Available up to 4KHD if you go to youtube.

Thanks Agustine. It's a Solarize effects filter in my editor, I throw some effects in just to keep it from getting stale.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Much appreciation Tufargon! Glad you enjoyed it. Am I correct in figuring your name pronunciation is (Too-far-gone)?

Reactions: Tufargon
Hello pilots, recently bought an Autel Evo, used to have a couple X-Star Premiums and moved to a Typhoon H for the 360 cam. Wanted to get a compact drone for easier mobility and the Evo fits nicely. Great to back with Autel again, good to see they're still working hard and respect personal responsibility. The Evo is working very well for me! Besides the test flight, this video of Nooksack River Falls in Washington is my first action with her, hope you enjoy. Available up to 4KHD if you go to youtube.

Excellent video footage and love the filter applications. Keep up the good work !

Reactions: Quagmire LXIX

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials