Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

B&H Autel Evo II Bundle DISCONTINUED!!!

car charger is still specifically called out: "In addition to the drone and gimbal camera, you get a rugged hard case with a precision-cut foam interior, giving you convenient compartments to store your gear. You also get a total of two batteries, a car charger, extra propellers, a protective gimbal cover, and more. "

Do you see it in the picture of what you get? I only see what they say is in the box.

Do you see it in the picture of what you get? I only see what they say is in the box.
Didn't say I saw it in the picture, nor did I claim it was accurate- but it is clearly specified as being included in at least one place. That should be enough.

Reactions: parkgt
Does anyone have a screenshot of the original Rugged Bundle deal for the EVO II Pro from B&H they can send to me? I see that they changed their deal to remove the car charge and hub charger. I preordered mine when that was all still mentioned in the deal and forgot to take a screenshot. None of my receipts or anything they have sent me.

Thanks!
Here ya go! 1588947634267.png

If the stuff is not in the Bundle sent from Autel (doubtful), I don't see how B&H is going to get the stuff or honor their prior postings. They will probably offer to refund any money.

Autel sent dealers a letter in mid April letting them know of the changes and price increase and suggesting they let customer know. Mine did and said nothing they could do about it.

If the stuff is not in the Bundle sent from Autel (doubtful), I don't see how B&H is going to get the stuff or honor their prior postings. They will probably offer to refund any money.

Autel sent dealers a letter in mid April letting them know of the changes and price increase and suggesting they let customer know. Mine did and said nothing they could do about it.
There has been nothing sent by B&H on the change so hopefully they will honor or make right

Just FYI about the car charger: I have an inverter (which has the lighter plug) I keep in my car and I used it with my Mavic and the regular charging cable and it worked just fine.Having an inverter allows me to use it for other electric and electronic devices as well and is not just a single purpose device.

Just received my Evo II Pro from B&H. As I expected the multi charger and car charger were missing from the package. I reached out to B&H and they stated those items will be shipped in two weeks direct from the Manufacturer.

We'll see if I actually receive them from Autel

Just received my Evo II Pro from B&H. As I expected the multi charger and car charger were missing from the package. I reached out to B&H and they stated those items will be shipped in two weeks direct from the Manufacturer.

Good luck with that!

You are so lucky- I placed an order at BH and Drone-works and then cancelled the BH order thinking Drone-works was a smaller player and I wanted to support them. Any time I question D-W about shipping speed, status, or why I haven't gotten a response to yesterday's email, I get my head bit off because they are so frantic trying to manage through COVID challenges, without giving consideration to the rest of us in the world that are doing the same. Some of us manage with more grace than others, I guess. Really disappointed I didn't stay the course with BH who at least treat customers like they are the most important things in the world to them.

I changed my order from BH to Advexure because they are highly responsive, accommodating, and closer to our home.

Reactions: advexure

Hi, I just received the Evo II Pro Bundle from B&H that I ordered back in early March. I am planning to give them a call on Sunday to follow up as they close on Friday at 2PM, as I did not receive the charging hub and car charger that was advertised in their first bundle. That was later changed with a new model number. Adorama continues to advertise on their site the Evo II Pro Bundle with the hub and car charger.

Reactions: PingSpike
Which hard case is coming with your bundles? There are 2 versions of them out there. One a bit larger and with stackable layers which is supposed to come if you ordered from a US vendor. Then another smaller single layer one which comes if you ordered from a Chinese vendor.

Which hard case is coming with your bundles? There are 2 versions of them out there. One a bit larger and with stackable layers which is supposed to come if you ordered from a US vendor. Then another smaller single layer one which comes if you ordered from a Chinese vendor.

Our bundles ship in GPC cases which are the US version. See our thread here which goes into further detail on this case: GPC Rugged Case for EVO II Bundles

The other (low quality) case is the version that comes in Rugged Bundles purchased outside of the US distribution network under Autel Robotics USA.

Thank you for the support. We greatly appreciate it. You will be seeing your EVO II Pro Rugged Bundle ship out soon!

Old filmmaker new to drones, isolated in an old forest on an island surrounded by birds of prey. This new Autel bird will stay close to home.

Reactions: advexure
EVO II Pro Rugged Bundle lead times are coming down. Please reference our website for the most up to date status.

Just got this email from BH looks like we are getting the full bundle.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 6.42.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 6.42.38 PM.png
    308.5 KB · Views: 14
Congrats! They alerted me as well. They are an upstanding bunch of people. I had called Autel and they nicely told me they were not going to support the original advertisement - talked to B&H and they owned up to the original ad.
Also, I ordered at the beginning of March and they honored original price - no $100 increase.

Needless to say, I have done business with B&H for many years and I will continue. Great company!!!

Reactions: Exposed

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials