Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

B&H Autel Evo II Bundle DISCONTINUED!!!

I have an order in for that bundle, too. I haven't recieved this notification yet, but my guess is the bundle specs they list contains more than is actually included (charging hub, car charger) so they have to tell you that the bundle as listed on their site is discontinued and will likely have a corrected bundle available to order soon that doesn't include those items. Just my guess.

I have an order in for that bundle, too. I haven't recieved this notification yet, but my guess is the bundle specs they list contains more than is actually included (charging hub, car charger) so they have to tell you that the bundle as listed on their site is discontinued and will likely have a corrected bundle available to order soon that doesn't include those items. Just my guess.

Thanks, for the replay - the problem is that yesterday they sent me a note that the Bundle would be drop shipped by the manufacturer and charged my credit card. Can't call to check until Sunday as they are closed till then.

Yes, I had that same drop ship note yesterday too. They withdrew from my Paypal account balance on the day I ordered it in April.

Oh, man. That sucks. I ordered from them as back up to an order I placed at Drone-Works.

B&H and others showed a total of three batteries with their bundles. Autlel cut the number to two total and raised the price $100. Dealers are probably having to walk back from their earlier listings.

My assumption was that since the cases are being delayed that they are shipping just the drone and then the cases with the extra battery later on. I heard from another dealer that that is what they are doing. Discontinuing the bundle, just selling the drone and then the bundle separately will get drones in to people hands, then if they have to wait for the case and extra battery it won't be so bad. I haven't ever seen anything about the bundle including two extra batteries and chargers though.

Having said all that, I ordered a bundle and haven't heard anything so far...

If you look closely at the letter it references BH item number AUEVOIIB. These individuals signed up for a stock notice on the "B" version and BH discontinued that version in favor of the current version AUEVOIIBV2. "B" is discontinued, "BV2" is still available (at least for now).

Received my hard case bundle last Wednesday. No problems encountered, other than on the delivery date, seemingly caused by COVID-19 shipping delays.

Have you received yours from Drone Works yet. I'm still waiting patiently. Well sort of.
If it makes you feel better, I too have not received mine from Drone-Works. I pre-ordered in February and I even paid my total in March. I assumed (yes I should know better) that I would've been some of the folks to receive mine when they got their first shipment.
I would find the waiting easier if there was more communication from them regarding the status of our orders instead of checking my email everyday for a shipping confirmation.

If it makes you feel better, I too have not received mine from Drone-Works. I pre-ordered in February and I even paid my total in March. I assumed (yes I should know better) that I would've been some of the folks to receive mine when they got their first shipment.
I would find the waiting easier if there was more communication from them regarding the status of our orders instead of checking my email everyday for a shipping confirmation.

I'm in the (almost) same boat. I only ordered mine 3 weeks ago now, (EVO II 8k rugged bundle), I didn't know the initial shipment(s) would be so limited, but I still held out some hope that I would have squeaked in. I'll continue to wait my turn, I know it will come eventually. I just wish I knew when my turn is. This week, next month? So yes, a little more communication would be nice.

I see it back on the BH site today. Still says it includes a car charger. AUEVOIIBV2

I see it back on the BH site today. Still says it includes a car charger. AUEVOIIBV2
I received an email from them indicating that it was an error in their system that removed it. I do see the car charger but their prices is also $100 more than I paid for my bundle which is about the cost of the car charger so it doesn't look like they are doing it to be nice or that it is part of the normal bundle...

Reactions: Third Eye View
Does anyone have a screenshot of the original Rugged Bundle deal for the EVO II Pro from B&H they can send to me? I see that they changed their deal to remove the car charge and hub charger. I preordered mine when that was all still mentioned in the deal and forgot to take a screenshot. None of my receipts or anything they have sent me.

Thanks!

BH still maintains the old info -- You also get a total of two batteries, a car charger, extra propellers, a protective gimbal cover, and more.

BH still maintains the old info -- You also get a total of two batteries, a car charger, extra propellers, a protective gimbal cover, and more.

From their website today:
In the Box
    • Autel Robotics EVO II PRO 6K Drone Bundle
    • Remote Controller
    • Hard Case
    • 2 x Battery
    • Charger
    • 3 x Pair of Propellers
    • Micro-USB Type-B Remote Cable
    • Micro-USB Type-B Connection Cable
    • USB Type-C Connection Cable
    • Gimbal Cover
    • Limited 1-Year Warranty

car charger is still specifically called out: "In addition to the drone and gimbal camera, you get a rugged hard case with a precision-cut foam interior, giving you convenient compartments to store your gear. You also get a total of two batteries, a car charger, extra propellers, a protective gimbal cover, and more. "

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials