Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AWESOME FIND!

sjdaniels

Reaction score
Website
filmforte.com
I got an awesome case that only required slight modifications for the controller fit. Other then that it is absolutely perfect. eBay sent me a promo code and the seller only had two left so, to me, $90 bargain.

Attachments

• IMG_2559.JPG
    IMG_2559.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2555.JPG
    IMG_2555.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2558.JPG
    IMG_2558.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 65
Reactions: DadCorso80
I got an awesome case that only required slight modifications for the controller fit. Other then that it is absolutely perfect. eBay sent me a promo code and the seller only had two left so, to me, $90 bargain.

Got a link?

It looks better with a Mavic inside it! :)

1534595803556.jpeg

Boy, when I first started reading this thread, I thought you guys had found a new use for my humidor . . . "They say" it's good to 300' underwater, in case I need to enjoy a stick while scuba diving.Gurkha.jpgGurkha.jpg

Not sure how I got two pictures uploaded. Duh.
Boy, when I first started reading this thread, I thought you guys had found a new use for my humidor . . . "They say" it's good to 300' underwater, in case I need to enjoy a stick while scuba diving.View attachment 2615View attachment 2615

Not bad, but I actually have two people that saw the case this weekend and purchased because of the black handle and latches... I didn't even consider it, but I guess there are a lot of manufacturers of the orange cases with orange handles and they wanted black so their cases will not get mixed up with others and can be spotted easily. Myself... stickers.

They were not even drone pilots. One is a professional diver and the other wanted it for race equipment, they do marathon timing results and I guess there are other companies who use the cases for their rental gear.

I personally never noticed or considered it, but after seeing your image... I have to say I prefer the black handle and latches too. Also, spark me a Rocky Fifty!

Reactions: Tommy Molnar
I wasn't trying to lessen your "awesome find". When I said there was one for 90 on Amazon, there was one Identical to yours for that price. The link I posted was not intended for you to think it was the same one, just a cheaper alternative (for those who don't want to dish out that much money) and not quite as good.

Reactions: sjdaniels
I wasn't trying to lessen your "awesome find". When I said there was one for 90 on Amazon, there was one Identical to yours for that price. The link I posted was not intended for you to think it was the same one, just a cheaper alternative (for those who don't want to dish out that much money) and not quite as good.

Not offended in any way. I think people should be aware that almost any Mavic Pro case will fit the EVO with the slightest modification using a razor blade or box cutter. This was extremely important to me as the ONLY leaning factor in favor of the Mavic Pro over the EVO to me was accessories. Open honesty I only use so many Apple products because of the availability of after market accessories and it played a role in my decision over EVO vs. Mavic Pro. When I did some measurements online and found the two devices to be millimeters apart I locked and loaded my EVO purchase.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adunsky