Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

availability in Australia

where can I buy the AUTEL Evo 2 in Australia - can't find details anywhere?

Both Camzilla & Rising Above in Sydney sell the Evo 2. But their prices are expensive compared to overseas vendors.
Packaging posted through USPS Express from the USA is also diabolically slow at the moment (approx 4 to 6 weeks).
Australia Post doesn't acknowledge USPS Express delivery, so it gets shipped by regular mail in Australia.
Another option is to buy via an AliExpress vendor in China and get it shipped here quickly via DHL. It will get to Oz from China to Australia in about a week.
You'll also save yourself about AUD$600 to $800 by buying through AliExpress rather than buying in Australia.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Hennessy
We are solely a dealer and distributor for North America, however in Australia we can recommend Rise Above Drones. Great guys there. They are out of Sydney.

mate go straight to banggood as i did paid $2800 for the pro combo shipping was about 8 days (exceptional)
their price right now about $3 k still much better than aus suppliers

shipping to aus was $16

rise above and camzilla are bloody expensive

dealt with banggood for some time without any issues

I am an Australian living PHilippines.
I bought the evo 2 8k Combo that cost US$1510 (about A$2100) delivered in about a week from a Chinese authorized reseller.

Very good customer service. Ask For Demi @ Beyondsky Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. - Camera Drone, Gimbal Camera

Just looked Camzilla , A$3800 for the 8k bundle ! WOW !
For those $$$ the service and repair must be top notch..

Last edited:
It's even worse than that, current Camzilla price for rugged bundle is AU$4355 versus Banggood AU$3361 and Beyondsky AU$3438. So it's the age old question, is local service worth paying AU$1000 or not. I suppose if the reliability of the drone is as good as it seems, might as well save $1k.

It's even worse than that, current Camzilla price for rugged bundle is AU$4355 versus Banggood AU$3361 and Beyondsky AU$3438. So it's the age old question, is local service worth paying AU$1000 or not. I suppose if the reliability of the drone is as good as it seems, might as well save $1k.
Exactly!
Let me help on that matter.

My evo2 broke before its 2nd flight. There are other posts here about that . Autel US did not want to know about fixing it.
Beyondsky have been great but ,
1. It cost me US$80 to ship to them. Took 18 hours btw !
2. They sent it onto Autel who will fix.
3. They will then send back to me at no cost
4. All that is not that bad except the time.
I contacted US Autel the day of the breakdown Aug 8th.
I am waiting for an update from Beyondsky, but they did say 3-4 weeks. Which astounds me. So it is over a month already.
So for me it was about a US$400 saving versus buying from US. It is not available locally.
Is it worth the saving.
If this is your only drone and u r a regular flyer can you wait a month or 2 to get it fixed?

Also it might take the same time to get fixed is Aus.

I am still pissed off with US support who said they had contacted "international" 3 times to look after me!
I have heard nothing from "international "
And have heard nothing more from US Autel after 2 more email to the same tech support guy.

Overall not a good experience with AUTEL.

BTW Demi has gone on leave for 3 months so Frank is the man at BeyondSky

Just noticed this thread so thought id throw in
these guys nearly $1k less than the competition here in Australia and i had very good dealings with them.I
I see that billyand222 also has had good dealings with them.

Exactly!

My evo2 broke before its 2nd flight. There are other posts here about that . Autel US did not want to know about fixing it.
I am waiting for an update from Beyondsky, but they did say 3-4 weeks. Which astounds me. So it is over a month already.
So for me it was about a US$400 saving versus buying from US. It is not available locally.
Is it worth the saving.
If this is your only drone and u r a regular flyer can you wait a month or 2 to get it fixed?

I am still pissed off with US support who said they had contacted "international" 3 times to look after me!
And have heard nothing more from US Autel after 2 more email to the same tech support guy.

Update on getting my EVO fixed having sent it to HK on 2/9/20.
11 weeks later it is still in HK and has not even got to Shenzhen and Autel

DONT BUY FROM CHINA and I now saying don't buy Autel ...

Reactions: Props McGavin
We are solely a dealer and distributor for North America, however in Australia we can recommend Rise Above Drones. Great guys there. They are out of Sydney.
Autel no longer have any authorised repair centres OR dealers in Australia.

Email that ive received today from Autel US, "At this time we do not have an authorized dealer or repair facility in Australia."

Autel Evo 2 dealers in Australia are Rise Above, Camzilla & Perth Drone Shop.
Although you’ll be able to purchase this drone via a AliExpress vendor (China) for a lot cheaper than in Australia.

Reactions: advexure
Autel Evo 2 dealers in Australia are Rise Above, Camzilla & Perth Drone Shop.
Although you’ll be able to purchase this drone via a AliExpress vendor (China) for a lot cheaper than in Australia.
All good and well to buy one Rosco, but when it comes to repairing there is no authorised repair centres in Australia.

Rise Above ship drones to New Zealand for Repair and Perth Drones won't even look at an Evo1.

This is a massive hole in Autel as a company and they need to Address this ASAP.

Exactly!

Is it worth the saving.

I wish to add to my post above.

My drone is still in HK (allegedly) where it is supposed to be forwarded to Beyondsky then Autel

It has now been 20 weeks since it was delivered in HK and after 400+ (yes 400) whatapp messages they are not answering my request for a full refund.

AND "international' whoever they are have NEVER replied and now US don't reply either.

So ATM I am screwed Bought my EVO2 in july and flew it once then it broke - 1 flight in six months!!

MY recommendation is do not buy AUTEL - where ever you live unless they have a service centre around the corner!!

Reactions: Props McGavin
All good and well to buy one Rosco, but when it comes to repairing there is no authorised repair centres in Australia.

Rise Above ship drones to New Zealand for Repair and Perth Drones won't even look at an Evo1.

This is a massive hole in Autel as a company and they need to Address this ASAP.
Evo 1 is a discontinued product & Perth Drone Shop doesn't sell it.
Autel has a global warranty program.
If it can't be sent to NZ for repairs, it can get sent to the USA or China.

My understanding is that Camzilla (Sydney) are currently trying to resolve this issue as we speak, ie: to service & repair the Autel Evo 2 products.

Evo 1 is a discontinued product & Perth Drone Shop doesn't sell it.
Autel has a global warranty program.
If it can't be sent to NZ for repairs, it can get sent to the USA or China.

My understanding is that Camzilla (Sydney) are currently trying to resolve this issue as we speak, ie: to service & repair the Autel Evo 2 products.
The Evo 1 is only 2 years old and at nearly $2k is not a throw away product after a couple of years. Autel are heading deep into the toilet bowl if they continue to disregard their previous models and customers. NO-one will buy their products if they will not honour them beyond a paltry 2 years.

Imagine in 18 months time if you cant get your very expensive Evo 2 repaired because they have "discontinued" the production or released a newer model? How will you feel?

Please see Spikemixtures post above regarding their seemingly useless "Global warranty program".

As far as Autel Australia goes on the subject of integrity, they should take down their website, social media and all of their other false contact details if they no longer are maintaining them as it does not bode well for their business.

Yep, im p155ed and do indeed have a right to be.

Ill keep updating my progress if any.

My understanding is Autel Australia are not an authorised dealer.
You quite clearly have a bee in your bonnet with Autel judging by the emotion shown in your responses.
However your experience and spikemixtures (whom I may add resides in the Philippines, not Australia) may not necessarily be the same as other peoples.

My understanding is Autel Australia are not an authorised dealer.
You quite clearly have a bee in your bonnet with Autel judging by the emotion shown in your responses.
However your experience and spikemixtures (whom I may add resides in the Philippines, not Australia) may not necessarily be the same as other peoples.
You are correct, I was pretty clear about about how i felt, nothing to hide there mate. :) I'm human and not afraid to admit it. I work hard for my money and expect an expensive item to be honoured by the company that manufactures and sells them for longer than a couple of years.

Autel Australia do not even exist anymore, they are done and dusted...kaputski.

Also to note as per an email I received from Autel US today is that "THERE IS NO LONGER ANY AUTHORISED DEALERS OR SERVICE REPAIR CENTRES IN AUSTRALIA." So currently no local support for any warranty works on ANY of their products.

I noted Spikemixtures response because you referenced Autel international warranty program which he /she is clearly having issues with.

The long and short of it for is that im currently backwards and forwards with Autel US to see if they will provide parts for my evo 1.

As I said Rosco, lets see how you feel when your Evo2 needs a repair but is no longer supported by Autel in another year or so. I genuinely hope it doesn't but I just trying to get you see it from my perspective.

You are correct, I was pretty clear about about how i felt, nothing to hide there mate. :) I'm human and not afraid to admit it. I work hard for my money and expect an expensive item to be honoured by the company that manufactures and sells them for longer than a couple of years.

Autel Australia do not even exist anymore, they are done and dusted...kaputski.

Also to note as per an email I received from Autel US today is that "THERE IS NO LONGER ANY AUTHORISED DEALERS OR SERVICE REPAIR CENTRES IN AUSTRALIA." So currently no local support for any warranty works on ANY of their products.

I noted Spikemixtures response because you referenced Autel international warranty program which he /she is clearly having issues with.

The long and short of it for is that im currently backwards and forwards with Autel US to see if they will provide parts for my evo 1.

As I said Rosco, lets see how you feel when your Evo2 needs a repair but is no longer supported by Autel in another year or so. I genuinely hope it doesn't but I just trying to get you see it from my perspective.
My understanding is Rising Above is an authorized dealer for Autel Robotics USA, and Camzilla & Drone Shop Perth are authorised dealers for Autel China.
Maybe Rising Above has changed to an authorized dealer of Autel China now.
All of these company's websites show they are selling the Evo 2.
You have a response from Autel Robotics USA stating there's no authorized dealers, but they are referring to Autel Robotics USA only, not to Autel China, so who knows.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmccaskill