Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Auto-launch app at startup

koba

Reaction score
Is it possible to set the Autel Explorer app not to start by default when the Remote Conroller is turned on?
Also, is it possible to set it to start another app?

Is it possible to set the Autel Explorer app not to start by default when the Remote Conroller is turned on?
Enterprise support from Autel has stated that third party apps "are not supported". As well, the Smart Controller - Android OS is blocked from being recognized by Google Play.

Enterprise support from Autel has stated that third party apps "are not supported". As well, the Smart Controller - Android OS is blocked from being recognized by Google Play.
I wish Autel Robotics would change that.

I wish Autel Robotics would change that.
I have communicated with Enterprise Support re: v3 updates several times recently. They have stated they are not aware of any roadmap re: updates for the v3. Looks like one needs to have a MAX or Dragonfish to get any updates. EVO II v3 Enterprise has been orphaned instead of being treated as the entry level drone for the Enterprise. It appears they are short-staffed in development. As I say, they make it easy for DJI.

• Angry
Reactions: rcee and koba
I have communicated with Enterprise Support re: v3 updates several times recently. They have stated they are not aware of any roadmap re: updates for the v3. Looks like one needs to have a MAX or Dragonfish to get any updates. EVO II v3 Enterprise has been orphaned instead of being treated as the entry level drone for the Enterprise. It appears they are short-staffed in development. As I say, they make it easy for DJI.
Agree. AR loses a lot of business because of extremely poor support. Poor documentation, poor updates. I think they generally have a good product, but if you can't use it what good is it? Customs are left to fend for themselves. I have had to resort to a lot of YouTube videos and forms like this one. This should not be the case. I don't think AR really cares as this has been going on for years.

Reactions: koba
My SE controller already seems to do that.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adunsky