Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AUTO CALIBRATION?

JSTorsrud

Reaction score
I just saw something on one of the videos concerning Privacy issues, the $100,000 drone used in the video, had AUTO CALIBRATION!

Now that would be a really GREAT feature for Autel to come out with. I certainly wouldn't cost that much to make a software update.

I wonder if AUTEL has considered or even thought about it?

$100,000. What is it auto calibrating?

It is a program in this very expensive Commercial Drone that apparently, Does an Auto Calibration procedure after it takes off. Calibrating the Onboard Compass.

Sounds like a neat idea, that certainly could be put into Consumer Drone Software.

It is a program in this very expensive Commercial Drone that apparently, Does an Auto Calibration procedure after it takes off. Calibrating the Onboard Compass.

Sounds like a neat idea, that certainly could be put into Consumer Drone Software.

Made by a company in Canada Called Aeryon Labs. And the Aircraft is Called Sky Ranger.

Made by a company in Canada Called Aeryon Labs. And the Aircraft is Called Sky Ranger.
I believe that all these high end tech drone technologies will eventually come to the consumer drone market but will probably take years.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials