Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel X deals

Anton Chigurh

Reaction score
As deals pop up for Autel quads post them here. I happen to be in the hunt for a deal, so unfortunately I don't have anything to post yet :D.

I know a person that has a slightly used one with 3 batterys nveida shield tablet and carbon props $900

Thanks very much. That sounds like a great deal, but I need to weigh what the factory warranty is worth to me. Are there any issues with the used model? Also yes, I am definitely looking for a premium.

it has a full warranty he has a lot of drones gets new ones wasent sure he wanted to sell it but told me about it in autel owners group when i was checking also there is another guy that is a dealer might be able to get you a really good price on a new one

also zac davis said give him a call he is a dealer gives people awesome deals
607-239-9119 drone works

I might be looking for 1 also. going for my 107 in an hour will take advantage of their 107 payback. Now if they only had that free battery offer still going.......

I might be looking for 1 also. going for my 107 in an hour will take advantage of their 107 payback. Now if they only had that free battery offer still going.......
zac can get you a free battery probably call him tell him paul h sent you

zac can get you a free battery probably call him tell him paul h sent you
Can you post zacs email please. Where. Is he based? Also sorry for being a bit "thick" but what is main differences between models X and premium only range?

Last edited:
Can you post zacs email please. Where. Is he based? Also sorry for being a bit "thick" but what is main differences between models X and premium only range?
yes range plus you get a case with xsp
607-239-9119 drone-works.com tell him paul h sent you get a better deal

Thanks is there a windsurfer available ? They have increased range on my phantom.
not at the moment you can buy one and cut it a little bit and it will fit but range is really good on them I'm getting almost 3 miles

zac davis droneworld.com has the deal tell him paul h sent you call him 607-239-9119

No, just add the extra battery to the cart and the price will be reflected or call 330-800-1447.
Hello Uavdude. Looks like a good deal to me however there is one problem. Your signature contains a link to your website and is not allowed unless you are an approved vendor here on the forum. Please contact Clackey and he will guide you thru the process of becoming a Approved Vendor.
I'm not a moderator. I'm just reminding you of the rules.

Reactions: paul holt
Hello Uavdude. Looks like a good deal to me however there is one problem. Your signature contains a link to your website and is not allowed unless you are an approved vendor here on the forum. Please contact Clackey and he will guide you thru the process of becoming a Approved Vendor.
I'm not a moderator. I'm just reminding you of the rules.

Thank you Blue Bird. Is his user name clackey? I will definitely get in touch with him!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials