Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Sky App wifi?

Bex

Reaction score
Not sure if I've missed something, but the only way I've been able to get images off my SD is to physically remove it and load it into something else. I've tried multiple times to export from the SD via the inbuilt wifi connection, but the password to connect to the drone it says it wrong. I can't find any documentation about it online, nothing in the manual.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or it's a feature that doesn't work yet.

Thanks,
Bex

In my case, WIFI download is not working since last firmware update. Always fails.

It's frustrating, the panos and sphere images are all stitched on the drone app, but the SD card only has the unstitched images. Also, there is a video that won't play if I look at on the SD, but if I play it via the drone connection it works fine, but there is no way to get that version through the drone.

Bex

with iPad app 1.2.2 image download seems to work, Android 1.2.17 not. Same FW on device.

Urgh... yep, I'm using samsung android phone. (sigh)

Finger's crossed they'll update soon, they seem to keep rolling out a lot of firmware updates.

Though it does try to connect to my phones wifi, but I keep getting I need to enter the drone's password to pair the Wi-Fi, can't find any documentation about this. When it actually works on Apple, I'm guessing the password is automatically added?

Bex

Urgh... yep, I'm using samsung android phone. (sigh)

Finger's crossed they'll update soon, they seem to keep rolling out a lot of firmware updates.

Though it does try to connect to my phones wifi, but I keep getting I need to enter the drone's password to pair the Wi-Fi, can't find any documentation about this. When it actually works on Apple, I'm guessing the password is automatically added?

Bex
I just tried to download using WiFi, it asked for a password, dead stop. No documentation. I've owned this drone for 1 day and 12 hours, starting to regret it.

Reactions: olderwolf
Я только что попытался загрузить через WiFi, он запросил пароль, тупик. Нет документации. Владею этим дроном 1 день и 12 часов, начинаю жалеть.
Same problem. When you turn on the drone from the application, the Night mode disappears. And no zoom buttons

Last edited:
Not sure if I've missed something, but the only way I've been able to get images off my SD is to physically remove it and load it into something else. I've tried multiple times to export from the SD via the inbuilt wifi connection, but the password to connect to the drone it says it wrong. I can't find any documentation about it online, nothing in the manual.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or it's a feature that doesn't work yet.

Thanks,
Bex
Wifi password is ' 12345678 '. just numbers from 1 till 8 and no alphabet at all. GOOD LUCK

I just tried to download using WiFi, it asked for a password, dead stop. No documentation. I've owned this drone for 1 day and 12 hours, starting to regret it.
Wifi password is ' 12345678 '. just numbers from 1 till 8 and no alphabet at all. GOOD LUCK

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain