Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AUTEL ROBOTICS EVO 2 DUAL 640R with radiometric thermal camera in locating a person by heat source www.autel.co.il 04-9998979

Hey Cecil, with the 640T, how have you found your ability to edit thermal images, after a couple days with the IRPC editor, I wanted to throw my computer through a window, any advice?
What is the problem you have with ir pc tool? any error when importing the photos?

What is the problem you have with ir pc tool? any error when importing the photos?
Yes, the program freezes and I have to reset it constantly. Being able to upload more than one photo at a time would be great but it constantly shutting down and opening back up is the biggest problem.

Yes, the program freezes and I have to reset it constantly. Being able to upload more than one photo at a time would be great but it constantly shutting down and opening back up is the biggest problem.
I do not have that problem, the application does not close, what version of the application do you use? What computer do you use?

I do not have that problem, the application does not close, what version of the application do you use? What computer do you use?
I have a Microsoft surface and I just downloaded the program again about two weeks ago. What link do you use to download the program?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58