Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Nano + shipping!

Unfortunately, I put my order in hold also from @advexure until Aute fixes all the issues with this drone. I was waiting for it since October/21.
i did the same thing with the dji mavic 3. bunch of issues were reported and it quickly became clear that the launched drone had major issues so i decided not to purchase until i am convinced they were resolved. currently i am waiting on the gps issue to be fixed....and then, i'm ready to buy. a super major cine purchase you have to weight the risks. dont want to end up with bad hardware, etc.

Reactions: edgardcafe
i did the same thing with the dji mavic 3. bunch of issues were reported and it quickly became clear that the launched drone had major issues so i decided not to purchase until i am convinced they were resolved. currently i am waiting on the gps issue to be fixed....and then, i'm ready to buy. a super major cine purchase you have to weight the risks. dont want to end up with bad hardware, etc.
I was so excited to get this drone but after have watched so much reviews and complains, I was in doubt what to do, so I don’t want to spent 1k and buy a headache… if they fix, maybe I’ll change my mind 🤔

Last edited:
I’ll be selling my Nano+ premium bundle in orange soon if anyone interested. :)
yeah i saw your video from last month. hopefully autel will begin to improve the nano. it's really not fair to compare the nano vs. the mini 2 which has been out for over a year and has vast improvements over the original mini. nano is their first attempt with new app and it's a better attempt than the disaster that was the mini1 turned out to be. looking closely at mini2, you can see all the issues that were fixed (range, wind, camera, etc) which is essentially the same drone as mini1 but vast improved. to be honest, the mini1 should have been the mini2 but like autel, dji decided to go cheap on round 1 and capture the market....which they did.

of course the mini3 will be killer. dji is in the process of making it a killer sub-250 drone. nobody will admit it but the mini3 is late and has been delayed. just because dji makes no announcement doesn't mean they are on schedule. they are not. the mini3 should have already launched. the nano threw a wrench into dji plans and clearly dji had to go back to the drawing board. for example, oa slowing down the drone. they also learned they cant launch a drone (ala mavic3) that isn't ready. given that opportunity, surely the mini3 3rd gen will destroy the autel 1st gen. however, people will compare the mini3 against the nano1 which is so unfair but oh well. i think it's funny how so many haters on the mini because it didn't have oa but when a sub-250 with oa hits the market, all of a sudden "other features are important too." i guess it took the nano to get people to love their mini and i now have both so i will take them out together and fly and see how it goes.

good luck with selling the nano. i will get autel care as well but im pretty sure i'll keep nano until nano2 comes out. looking fwd to the mini3 as well.

yeah i saw your video from last month. hopefully autel will begin to improve the nano. it's really not fair to compare the nano vs. the mini 2 which has been out for over a year and has vast improvements over the original mini. nano is their first attempt with new app and it's a better attempt than the disaster that was the mini1 turned out to be. looking closely at mini2, you can see all the issues that were fixed (range, wind, camera, etc) which is essentially the same drone as mini1 but vast improved. to be honest, the mini1 should have been the mini2 but like autel, dji decided to go cheap on round 1 and capture the market....which they did.

of course the mini3 will be killer. dji is in the process of making it a killer sub-250 drone. nobody will admit it but the mini3 is late and has been delayed. just because dji makes no announcement doesn't mean they are on schedule. they are not. the mini3 should have already launched. the nano threw a wrench into dji plans and clearly dji had to go back to the drawing board. for example, oa slowing down the drone. they also learned they cant launch a drone (ala mavic3) that isn't ready. given that opportunity, surely the mini3 3rd gen will destroy the autel 1st gen. however, people will compare the mini3 against the nano1 which is so unfair but oh well. i think it's funny how so many haters on the mini because it didn't have oa but when a sub-250 with oa hits the market, all of a sudden "other features are important too." i guess it took the nano to get people to love their mini and i now have both so i will take them out together and fly and see how it goes.

good luck with selling the nano. i will get autel care as well but im pretty sure i'll keep nano until nano2 comes out. looking fwd to the mini3 as well.
Yup. Autel Care is mandatory especially for only $79. Obviously it saved me already unfortunately. We shall see I want to test it more and fly with its latest firmware update then I’ll decide if selling. Mini 3 I think will kick *** it’s a great drone. Mini 1 wasn’t MinI 2 for sure is! Happy flying.

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials