Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Nano in Stock, now

So, you want to violate US Customs and tax laws, sure I definitely would take your recommendations! Are you freaking nuts? Aliexpress is just another china rip off for people who chase rainbows......Good luck!
Not sure what this left-field hostility is about. I was merely adding context to the question that some of us literally cannot do it regardless of whether or not we want to. Not all of us have the time in the day to go babysit how every site on the internet does their business, from where, or to research their internal practices. This is news to me, as I definitely don't have time for that. If they want to get themselves into fraud, that's their issue, and the government's to solve with sanctions or whatever.

Let's keep discussions civil here.

Unfortunately I can't order from Aliexpress as both my bank/debit card and credit cards forbid it. Can't remove the block. Not sure if that affects anyone else, but that's why I haven't done it.

Aliexpress accepts PayPal,
Also, many products have option to be shipped from USA [among many otehr options], so if you see such product you'll have option on the product page to chose a country, China or USA.

Aliexpress accepts PayPal,
Also, many products have option to be shipped from USA [among many otehr options], so if you see such product you'll have option on the product page to chose a country, China or USA.
i wasn't aware that using paypal is a viable method to get around such a block. my bank called me the other day about a charge i made and they called out the merchant so i think providers know who is the merchant even if you use paypal.

i wasn't aware that using paypal is a viable method to get around such a block. my bank called me the other day about a charge i made and they called out the merchant so i think providers know who is the merchant even if you use paypal.

I dont undrstated what type of block you have, but I googled some stats and American buyers are ranked 4th on Aliexpress, after Brazil, Russia and Spain.
Aliexpress is half of Amazon [and amazon is HUGE], having 250Billion market cap vs 450Billion for Amazon
Its a legit web site and competes with the big boys, also it accepts everything like paypal, CC and regional payments..
They have disputes department and it works, im kind of big buyer there lol got Platinum rank the highest they have, so im dealing with disputes rather often.
For me I prefer Amazon of course, but Amazon is doing everything by the books, so if i buy over 75USD, they charge me import tax. But amazon has great returns and i dont pay for shipping to Israel if i buy over 49USD [for amazon own products]
But on aliexpress they have many things amazon dont [especially small things like cables, connectors, strange electronics, they have engineering sample CPUs you can buy good CPU for 1/4th of price and so on] , also i can talk to merchnats and if i buy soemthing expensive like Nano Plus, they shipped it to me as 20$ value Toy RC, i didnt pay a cent for shipping nor import tax or VAT
If i got my Nano from amazon i would pay about 200USD if not more to the goverment [which i hate doing], 17% VAT and some sort of import tax

I dont undrstated what type of block you have, ....
i don't have a block.

Andrew said "Unfortunately I can't order from Aliexpress as both my bank/debit card and credit cards forbid it. Can't remove the block."

he said his bank forbids it which means his bank is probably fed up with dealing with Aliexpress so they blacklisted the merchant and even using paypal may not circumvent the block.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaseth