Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Nano in Stock, now

Hexenhammer

Reaction score
Just received a message from Autel Robotics Official Store.

Autel Robotics Official Store. Good News! EVO Nano & EVO Lite In Stock! IN STOCK!

^most of us cannot order our expensive drones from aliexpress no matter how "official" they claim to be. but thanks for the heads up!
Why? This is real Autel store, is been there for years and sells all autel parts and nothing but Autel, also Aliexpress is great in disputes I never had any issues with them, all they ask is a video, i spent thousands on dollars there and saved tons of money.
Also they easy to deal with if you want to avoid paying import taxes, they will write lower sum, split packages and will do what western shops wont

Why? This is real Autel store, is been there for years and sells all autel parts and nothing but Autel, also Aliexpress is great in disputes I never had any issues with them, all they ask is a video, i spent thousands on dollars there and saved tons of money.
Also they easy to deal with if you want to avoid paying import taxes, they will write lower sum, split packages and will do what western shops wont
how much money did you save with purchase of the new drone? i see they are saying the new drone is 25% off.
do you get a warranty (i am assuming you live in the usa)?

how much money did you save with purchase of the new drone? i see they are saying the new drone is 25% off.
im from Israel, we pay 17% vat, tons of taxes and and the seller wants a cut too, so its almost twice more expensive

Warranty is through them or just through world Autel, you have a serial number.
Also you have 15 days from Aliexpress after delivery, if you find anything broken or not working you do it through them.

im from Israel, we pay 17% vat, tons of taxes and and the seller wants a cut too, so its almost twice more expensive

Warranty is through them or just through world Autel, you have a serial number.
Also you have 15 days from Aliexpress after delivery, if you find anything broken or not working you do it through them.
cool, good deal. let us know how it turns out for you!

Be careful with these discout sites. They usually only offer a warranty only in the home country. You probably won't have a warranty in the US. In the photography business these would be considered gray market products. Maybe an admin in here could comment on this.

Let me get this clear: you love dealing with them because they involve you in a criminal conspiracy to violate tax laws? China in a nutshell, people.

Reactions: Brock Inspector
Do you work for Aliexpress? Seems so. Good luck if you need a warranty! Cost you more than the drone is worth to ship it back, you may also not get it back and they do not insure your drone. Stick with the other USA liars that say they are Pre Ordered. Also software has already had two glitches which I reported on version 1.0.36 (maps did not work) and now on the new 1.0.38 (distance and altitude wrong/limited) in Android. This whole roll out from start to finish has been a disaster for Autel!

Unfortunately I can't order from Aliexpress as both my bank/debit card and credit cards forbid it. Can't remove the block. Not sure if that affects anyone else, but that's why I haven't done it.

Unfortunately I can't order from Aliexpress as both my bank/debit card and credit cards forbid it. Can't remove the block. Not sure if that affects anyone else, but that's why I haven't done it.
So, you want to violate US Customs and tax laws, sure I definitely would take your recommendations! Are you freaking nuts? Aliexpress is just another china rip off for people who chase rainbows......Good luck!

Reactions: goldenu2
So, you want to violate US Customs and tax laws, sure I definitely would take your recommendations! Are you freaking nuts? Aliexpress is just another china rip off for people who chase rainbows......Good luck!
kyokushin -san, we're free in this great country called america; there is no violation of law by ordering and receiving merchandise from aliexpress. credit card providers are free to block transactions with any merchant for any reason, it's up to them.

Reactions: Dfly and Forrest

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller