Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Go drone

Jesshutch

Reaction score
so searching Craigslist in the Bay Area is often interesting.... I have been looking for an Autel Drone that someone else got bored of and came across this one. I met the guy did some basic tests and paid for it. I got home downloaded the app. And it would not pair. I was hmmm so did some hefty googling and figured it was the unreleased Autel Go version.

It flys beautifully and gives me a taste of getting the next thing when I save up or maybe craigslist will have another person bored of their drone.

Has anyone else used this drone? I bought the go pro hero 4. On Craigslist as well...

Reactions: KentA
You are lucky to find the GoPro version. It was not made in great numbers and if kept in good working order it could be worth good money someday. Not many of them around.
It was one of the very first ones produced by Autel but never went anywhere.

Actually I don't think it ever went to market. There are some dealers that had some prototypes I think and they get sold off over time.
Not sure if it ever made it to market but that is a good find for sure.

Reactions: Jesshutch
So.. I am noticing some weird lines on the video.. I’m trying to figure out if it’s the gimble or wind.... it was flying in some hefty winds today...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials