Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo Lite+ 4k Cinematic Video

I wish people would stop putting the work "cinematic" in the titles of their drone videos.

Do they think Spielberg will be calling them any day now with a job offer as he was just blown away by their cinematography skills?

The footage is pretty "cinematic"..... of course a lot of drone footage is cinematic which is why real filmmakers love to use a few seconds of aerial film in their transitions to set a scene. However I don't think Spielberg is in too much of a hurry to call.

The video does show that the Lite+ can produce a quality image.

Reactions: ethelsnakes
What bothers me are the only two functions of the camera. Horizontal shooting or vertical shooting. They will tell me, it is to save a vertical function motor ....:cool:

Well, I hate to be critical, but although there are a few nice shots, definitely not cinematic. Too many repeated shots, some way too fast, that don’t make any sense. A few dissolves between shots would have helped…. Lot of room for improvement…. Regards…. Ron

Well, I hate to be critical, but although there are a few nice shots, definitely not cinematic. Too many repeated shots, some way too fast, that don’t make any sense. A few dissolves between shots would have helped…. Lot of room for improvement…. Regards…. Ron
this is probably something better than i can put out so i think it looks pretty cool. but i agree that people are using the word "cinematic" to add value to their videos. i guess "cinematic" has a new meaning these days.

this is probably something better than i can put out so i think it looks pretty cool. but i agree that people are using the word "cinematic" to add value to their videos. i guess "cinematic" has a new meaning these days.
Cinematic just means that there are characteristics of what you would find in a film. As drone shots are now commonplace in setting the scene in movies, I would argue that there is a lot of drone footage that is cinematic. The video that the OP posted contains plenty of cinematic elements but the reality is that most films use mere seconds of drone footage to create the atmosphere intended. As a whole the posted video is not cinematic and distorts the definition. Everyone should lay off the labels and let their footage speak for itself.

Just to be clear this is not my video. It was only posted to give you guys some idea of what to expect from the this drone. So basically passing on what I have found on Youtube.
Enjoy your day boys and girls and be safe.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper

Just to be clear this is not my video. It was only posted to give you guys some idea of what to expect from the this drone. So basically passing on what I have found on Youtube.
Enjoy your day boys and girls and be safe.
The YouTuber uploaded another one today..... The Nano+ camera is looking pretty good even in low light.

Last edited:
Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
Other popular features of "cinematic" are the letterbox and 24fps. I don't mind the letterbox but I wish people would not use 24fps for fast moving scenes. The jerkiness bugs me.
I am pleased to see good video quality from the Nano+. It does seem to move around a bit more than the EVO II.

It looks like the lite+ makes an incredibly clear image. I really like it. Could be my next drone even over the M3. Thanks for posting and yes tough crowd :)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE