Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO, ISO app

Tank64

Reaction score
Today I flew my Evo with a apple pro tablet with the new ISO app and I ran into all kinds of issues, the apps fonts are to big, after powering up the propellers I got a warning about landing after which I tried to get screen shot of it the app would not connect any more.
Has anyone else ran in to this issue or just ISO problems period?

I get "device disconnected" sometimes but not during flight. It goes away if I unplug the cable to my iPad and plug it back in again. I also get warnings prior to taking off - usually saying that the RTH location hasn't been set and/or that my GPS signal is weak (when I have plenty of satellites showing). But both go away after a short time and I don't get them after take-off.

I also often have difficulty dismissing pop-up camera settings options strip but since I'm new to mobile devices, it could just be me not hitting the sweet spots.

The other issue I get sometimes is that my yaw control EXP setting isn't remembered - or has been saved as a slightly different number to the one I entered.

Hard to be sure that I'm not at fault since I'm a complete newbie but I suspect the IOS app is a bit flaky. I'm running IOS 11 and haven't yet upgraded to 12 because Autel say the app is optimised for 11.

Thanks for your reply, after did a little research I found out that the IOS app is for phones not tablets. But Autel says thy are working on this issues.

Today I flew my Evo with a apple pro tablet with the new ISO app and I ran into all kinds of issues, the apps fonts are to big, after powering up the propellers I got a warning about landing after which I tried to get screen shot of it the app would not connect any more.
Dude, when you said APPLE, thats your problem.

LoL, this is so true the only reason I’m using apple caused I need it for my DJI. And tired of buying tablets

I was under the impression at this point in time autel Evo is not set up for tablets yet..fine with me, Im not that blind yet.

Hi,
I’m new to the Evo and the app but as a long time IOS user I have seen this issue on a few other apps. They did not create a separate app for the iPad. It’s just expanding the phone app (check out the PayPal app on the iPad, same thing). I was disappointed when I discovered this but maybe they will release a new version for the iPad.

Rick H.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwoody