Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo II downgrade issues? DH has a solution!

Hello guys!
DH has an Autel app on our site, and I have been assured that looking into the "not able to downgrade firmware" is on our list of to do's for sure. Any questions you can PM me.

I have found before 2.5.0 , force upgrate is working, you can roll back any version you want, but when you upgrade 2.5.18, you will cant roll back to early version. I nedd help , because I have try upgrate to 2.5.18, now is stuck :(

我的朋友...
我們正在努力,使Evo系列充滿愛意。
它已經過測試,幾乎可以發布了。
免費99!
您沒看錯。FRE E.坐一會兒。與DDD的優秀合作夥伴一道,提供了許多Autel固件。
您不喜歡2.5.0當前存在的問題嗎?那麼...降級到以前的版本2.3.3。
來自您在Drone-Hacks的朋友。不久。
[URL unfurl =“ true”] Drone-Hacks.com | by thinkAwesome [/ URL]
您好,我是台灣Autel Evo2的用戶,我想知道如何將Autel Evo2固件2.5.18降級到2.3.3。當前,最新版本的飛行問題有限,這將影響操作的執行。我希望能幫助處理它〜謝謝

[Mod Edit]

Hello, I am a user of Autel Evo2 in Taiwan, I want to know how to downgrade Autel Evo2 firmware 2.5.18 to 2.3.3. Currently, the latest version has limited flight issues, which will affect the execution of operations. I hope it can help with it~ Thanks.

Note to @Han xiang: When possible, please utilize Google Translate so that you may post in English.

如果可能,請使用谷歌翻譯,以便您可以用英語發布

Google Translate

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Interested to see if this is just to satisfy the new aircraft activation.

I wonder therefore if newer firmwares in the future could still be rolled back to 2.5.18 ?

I upgraded to the latest firmware, 2.6.22 and can confirm that you can no longer downgrade...that was confirmed on firmware 2.5.18. I don't see this as a big issue, so Drone-Hacks probably won't be looking into this to find a work around.

*but...you never know.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PingSpike
I upgraded to the latest firmware, 2.6.22 and can confirm that you can no longer downgrade...that was confirmed on firmware 2.5.18. I don't see this as a big issue, so Drone-Hacks probably won't be looking into this to find a work around.

*but...you never know.
so when you are on 2.6.22 as I am with real issues - my drone points south between all way points and only flies straight when it RTH! - you can not downgrade at all!!

My drone now flies sideways in missions and I am stuck - my case is with Autel but no response with a solution for over a week.

So..went back to my original controller....now the gimbal title, even at the fastest setting..is unusable slow...

I'm assuming it's in the latest firmware that I updated this AM....

To downgrade from the latest FW you need the empty file named "qiangzi_shengji" on SD card instead of "force_upgrade". Just now I've successfully downgraded from 2.7.25 to 2.6.22. I have no plans to try different combinations, be carefull.

To downgrade from the latest FW you need the empty file named "qiangzi_shengji" on SD card instead of "force_upgrade". Just now I've successfully downgraded from 2.7.25 to 2.6.22. I have no plans to try different combinations, be carefull.
has anyone actually tried this or is this a (Mod Removed) posting?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the advantage of downgrading?
am i missing something here?

Are you sure that this trick is working?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller