Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel evo II camera not working

keion

Reaction score
Hi there, my names keion im a drone pilot just like all of you i own many dji drones from mavric to phantom and fpv, However i also own 3 Autel evo II but one of them is having a problem, it is not displaying the camera image, the camera is working and can pitch it and move it however there is no image on the screen both controller and phone. This had happened after a small crash that had cracked one of the sensors however I have cleared the glass from this now.

Hi there, my names keion im a drone pilot just like all of you i own many dji drones from mavric to phantom and fpv, However i also own 3 Autel evo II but one of them is having a problem, it is not displaying the camera image, the camera is working and can pitch it and move it however there is no image on the screen both controller and phone. This had happened after a small crash that had cracked one of the sensors however I have cleared the glass from this now.
Hi Keion, I see this was a while ago, but did you end up resolving this as I have the exact same problem now after a small crash also, with my EVO II Pro V3?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm