Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo Gimbal Replacement

resq3129

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me or does anyone have a video of how to replace the gimbal on a Evo 1? It seems mine will have to be replaced since the Gimbal module seems to have stopped working and is in a eternal check mode and does not stop! Any help would be appreciated,

Can anyone tell me or does anyone have a video of how to replace the gimbal on a Evo 1? It seems mine will have to be replaced since the Gimbal module seems to have stopped working and is in a eternal check mode and does not stop! Any help would be appreciated,
resq3129 I am going to send you a video on how to disassemble the cover to be able to replace the gimbal, what are you going to do with the one that you are going to remove, can you sell it to me? It is the same as any drone, remove the orange casing and the GPS from there you can access the PTZ and remove the shock absorbers.

Impressive response. It's like trying to talk to Autel about the EVO1. What EVO1?
likewise, there is nothing that autel can help you to disarm, since they want to do everything and no one else.

Mine did the same thing after a firmware update and It self checked until the camera popped off of the gimbal.

resq3129, if you are going to get rid of the gimbal of the autel evo 1, if you do not solve the problem, let me know since I am looking for one to disassemble it and use only the flexible plane of the roll.

Attachments

• flexible faltante.jpg
    flexible faltante.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy