Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AUTEL EVO EQUIPPED WITH FOXFURY D3060 INDOOR FLIGHT

Tim Martin of LACRTC flies the Autel Evo equipped with the FoxFury D3060 lights through a building. This is a great example of how the Evo can be flown indoors for tactical or inspection purposes.

That is pretty cool! I’m flying a small drone in my living room, and it’s challenging. An Evo going Tactical? Meaning seeing if vegans are eating pepperoni pizza in a closet?

Reactions: davery87 and Goober
That is pretty cool! I’m flying a small drone in my living room, and it’s challenging. An Evo going Tactical? Meaning seeing if vegans are eating pepperoni pizza in a closet?
Lol I've done that. I took my sister, who has been a vegan since 20 years ago, to a burger joint and told her I would pay for it. So I went to order a "plant based" burger. She ate the whole thing and said it was delicious. Little did she know. ????

I would have been freaked out if I was in the bathroom doing my thing and a drone came in, especially with lights on. Can we say "aliens"??

Kind of windy for the past week so no outdoor flying. I have a house under construction all enclosed . How do I set the drone for indoor flight

Lol I've done that. I took my sister, who has been a vegan since 20 years ago, to a burger joint and told her I would pay for it. So I went to order a "plant based" burger. She ate the whole thing and said it was delicious. Little did she know. ????
Is this the same sister that lost or stole your cell phone? Getting even huh....... ?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials