Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel End-User Survey - Submit your Feedback!

advexure

Reaction score
Website
advexure.com
Today Autel Robotics has launched their Summer 2021 end-user survey. The results of this survey will assist Autel Robotics in determining what they invest in and how both Autel and Advexure support our customers and the industry. We encourage all owners of Autel products, perspective owners, and industry enthusiasts to share your opinion.

Take the Survey:

"Far too often drone technology is built in silos with only minimum input from users," says Randall Warnas, CEO of Autel Robotics.

Your opinions matters and we thank you for your support. :)

Would love to, but can’t complete the survey, continues to show an error message above the color question,”this question requires an answer” even though the question is answered!
We ran into the same problem and reluctantly had to choose white in that section in order to be able to submit. ?

I selected all colors that I wanted, then selected white also, then in the other comments I told them white sucks to be seen in the air and the survey was broken as it said the questioned was unanswered unless white was selected.

Selected white and still the same issue! Says all questions are answered with the color one tagged as unanswered! When I submit nothing happens?

Reactions: AirStag
Selected all colors and it submitted finally, told them in the comments to stick to orange!

Reactions: advexure
This investigation is useless, for me it is pipe. What claims did he take into account by the pilots' request in the post "Autel EVO II Feature Requests". It boils down to a skin of sorrow.
Would be a way to derive 1000 Evo 2 from the old generation to make way for the future Version 2.
Finally if version 2 arrives, because with the non-follow-up and the abandonment of their old model, they risk no longer retaining their customers (me first).

Today Autel Robotics has launched their Summer 2021 end-user survey. The results of this survey will assist Autel Robotics in determining what they invest in and how both Autel and Advexure support our customers and the industry. We encourage all owners of Autel products, perspective owners, and industry enthusiasts to share your opinion.

Take the Survey:

"Far too often drone technology is built in silos with only minimum input from users," says Randall Warnas, CEO of Autel Robotics.

Your opinions matters and we thank you for your support. :)
Hi, after doing the survey there is no acknowledgement that the completed survey was send. It just takes you back to the same survey that is now blank. After finishing the survey there should be a screen that says "Thank you for submitting this survey".

Hi, after doing the survey there is no acknowledgement that the completed survey was send. It just takes you back to the same survey that is now blank. After finishing the survey there should be a screen that says "Thank you for submitting this survey".
That would be nice, but it's just standard SurveyMonkey User Experience (UX); Autel Robotics id not build the survey.

That would be nice, but it's just standard SurveyMonkey User Experience (UX); Autel Robotics id not build the survey.
It's weird UX, yeah. If you click the link a second time, you'll get a banner up top saying you took it already.

It's weird UX, yeah. If you click the link a second time, you'll get a banner up top saying you took it already.
SurveyMonkey is very handy; it can do nearly anything for anybody, it's a lot better than soliciting input from a group via email, and anyone can use it. The perfect is often the enemy of the good and that platform does a good job. I suspect when it's used to collect info using a free tier, you get the experience we're seeing; freemium.

Would love to, but can’t complete the survey, continues to show an error message above the color question,”this question requires an answer” even though the question is answered!
Yup, had to select another color to get it to complete.

I have tried various times to get it answered, even using 'white' as the preferred colour, but it still refused to accept my answers :(

Which drone would you consider buying? Not Autel and has nothing to do with my EVO I

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58