Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel End-User Survey Summer 2021

Blade Strike

Autel Enterprise Support
Reaction score
Website
auteldrones.com
Has anyone noticed what Autel has been doing lately?

While DJI has been pretty stagnant and losing key employees over the last year or two, Autel is really pushing forward, putting together an awesome team of people that have been in the industry and hobby side for many years.

If you would like to have a say on what you would like to see in future features and craft of Autel, fill out the below survey..

samthing here?

The survey is interesting, very focused IMHO on where to position products, new products going forward, along with how long to support existing platforms, buyer preferences etc. However what was missing IMHO is more about how to improve their customer service and support. In the survey there is the sense they want to validate where to market, who and how to influence via what mediums with what speeds and feeds, yet appear to treat service, support as an overhead instead of as a valuable asset and customer satisfaction resulting in marketing tool. Its great they are beefing up their outreach, evangelism, sales, marketing, and new product focus, however they really need to beef up their service/support.

The survey is interesting, very focused IMHO on where to position products, new products going forward, along with how long to support existing platforms, buyer preferences etc. However what was missing IMHO is more about how to improve their customer service and support. In the survey there is the sense they want to validate where to market, who and how to influence via what mediums with what speeds and feeds, yet appear to treat service, support as an overhead instead of as a valuable asset and customer satisfaction resulting in marketing tool. Its great they are beefing up their outreach, evangelism, sales, marketing, and new product focus, however they really need to beef up their service/support.

I’m hope I can help on the support side. I like to believe I added valued support to DJI across their pro, consumer and enterprise lines .

I’m hope I can help on the support side. I like to believe I added valued support to DJI across their pro, consumer and enterprise lines .
I hope you can help as well. The other day after taking time to do the survey and provide input, was blown away by how many attempts and time it took to get in touch with somebody at support. Email was slow, online chat was essentially down, forget about the phone, it kept dropping the calls. One person did finally respond after over an hour and half and many attempts to contact them, the person did their best and explained there had been internal issues. Eventually the person sent me link to a page where I could fill out the info to submit to them to handle the situation. Why that page was not on the website visible in the first place is a mystery. Likewise, if there is a push to leverage technology, then let the technology do some basic triage to help customers navigate to what they need quicker, freeing up scare support resources to address things, heck, if the phone and cable companies can do it, certainly autel can do easier and better.

Reactions: Blade Strike
I submitted my survey results and hope it makes a difference. I am very impressed with the EVO1 and love flying it and collecting video clips. I think it is a very advanced feature rich machine...BUT...BUT...if Autel does not get back to support of EVO1 (firmware updates, battery production, allowing greater difference in battery cell charge, at least more than the current .05 percent, then I'm not at all interested in going forward with Autel by purchasing new products. I would fear that the same will happen with new models that is happening with EVO1. You just have to support these high dollar items for more than two years. I will not purchase new products with fear of abandonment in a couple years. Autel must exhibit some meaningful change in this department.

Reactions: gschulzuio
You just have to support these high dollar items for more than two years. I will not purchase new products with fear of abandonment in a couple years. Autel must exhibit some meaningful change in this department.
This ^^^

Blade Strike i no when you were with DJI on RC-Group's you were a big help to me when i first started flying DJI. Thank you and hope to see you more on the Autel form oh can't forget about Ed

Last edited:
Blade Strike i no when you were with DJI on RC-Group's you were a big help to me when i first started flying DJI. Thank you and hope to see you more on the Autel form oh can't forget about Ed
Hey! How are you?

Correct, I left my 7 years at DJI last April. Took a little break and couldn't pass up the offer to be part what Autel is putting together. They are putting together one hell of a team and very excited to be part of it! I really do believe that current and future Autel customers will only see positives from these changes.

Let me learn the systems and hopefully I can provide the same level of support as I did in my DJI years!

Reactions: UasDriver

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller