Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Care Price and Worth

jon5

Reaction score
Just ordered a Nano+ and waiting for the arrival. For now I'm looking at warranty coverage. Autel Care 2Year looks like what I want to focus on. Looking at the boards all I'm seeing is tons of initial registration issues. Can anyone advise on the price in the US for the 2 year coverage and any positive experiences with Autel Care. Thanks in advance for the info.

Just ordered a Nano+ and waiting for the arrival. For now I'm looking at warranty coverage. Autel Care 2Year looks like what I want to focus on. Looking at the boards all I'm seeing is tons of initial registration issues. Can anyone advise on the price in the US for the 2 year coverage and any positive experiences with Autel Care. Thanks in advance for the info.
You will get many differing opinions on this subject. As a rule of thumb, I get the Manufacture's Care Plan for one year, then add it to my insurance coverage. The Nano is not all that expensive, but it might be worth covering it.

Reactions: jon5
i just signed up for my 2nd year autel care coverage on the nano plus and i believe it was $79. when i first purchased the nano, i don't believe a 2-year plan was an option otherwise i would have purchased 2-years instead of 1-year. the first year was $79 as well. i believe you can contact them thru email and it can all be done by email where they send you a link which you click-on and it fills your cart with a plan+your serial number and you pay for it.

Reactions: kelly1 and jon5
I would keep in mind most people will make a comment on this forum only if something went wrong.. All those people that registered their drone without issue likely won't make a thread about it.

That being said, the 2 year option is new since February.. And really it up to you if you want the peace of mind of replacement service. I have bought DJI care many times and did not make use of it ever..

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34