Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel 2 Pro 6k camera.

I think its great to have Authorized Autel Vendors in here, willing to pitch in and help out Autel owners!

If you decide to hit me up....Id love to have your biz!
Why I upgraded my 8K to the 6K. My initial experience with the 8k was disappointing. The 48mpx photos were not really impressive. And it is not easy to get an 8k video experience without specialized hardware and software. I found myself rendering the 8k vids to 4k. Even then, results were not really impressive for all the hype. So I forked out another almost $1 grand to get the 6k. The switch-over was easy. I'm pleased with it. I think the 6k camera and gimbal combo is a better areal photo arrangement than the 8k based on various reviews I've read--and just the looks of its construction if that's worth anything. Recall, too, you get a 1" sensor with the 6k. So far, so good. The videos and photos are easier to work with and impressive. I wish I would have gotten the EVO II Pro bundle to begin with.

Reactions: House Forasken
Why I upgraded my 8K to the 6K. My initial experience with the 8k was disappointing. The 48mpx photos were not really impressive. And it is not easy to get an 8k video experience without specialized hardware and software. I found myself rendering the 8k vids to 4k. Even then, results were not really impressive for all the hype. So I forked out another almost $1 grand to get the 6k. The switch-over was easy. I'm pleased with it. I think the 6k camera and gimbal combo is a better areal photo arrangement than the 8k based on various reviews I've read--and just the looks of its construction if that's worth anything. Recall, too, you get a 1" sensor with the 6k. So far, so good. The videos and photos are easier to work with and impressive. I wish I would have gotten the EVO II Pro bundle to begin with.

Damn it! I've been on the fence about spending the $800 for the 6K camera. If I knew how much it would cost, I would have just ordered the Pro bundle as well!

I honestly really like the 48mpx photos, I think they look great! But you are correct about the 8K video processing. Thank you for sharing why you switched...I think you've pushed me over the fence lol.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE