Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

ATTI practice over creek

brian bwin

Reaction score
Website
okvideode.com
Went out to a local creek, the Shellpot, early this morning to see if I could get some cool "sun-shining-through-trees" shots and scope out the location for possible tandem flight fun. Nature did not disappoint and due to magnetic interference all flying was in ATTI mode. 2-4 MPH wind so it was good practice trying to hold a straight line with the X-Star wanting to drift.

No ND filter, manual iso/shutter, WB: sunny, Picture setting: landscape, no color correction. Wish I'd been smoother on the sticks but grateful for the close-quarters practice. Thanks for watching!

Went out to a local creek, the Shellpot, early this morning to see if I could get some cool "sun-shining-through-trees" shots and scope out the location for possible tandem flight fun. Nature did not disappoint and due to magnetic interference all flying was in ATTI mode. 2-4 MPH wind so it was good practice trying to hold a straight line with the X-Star wanting to drift.

No ND filter, manual iso/shutter, WB: sunny, Picture setting: landscape, no color correction. Wish I'd been smoother on the sticks but grateful for the close-quarters practice. Thanks for watching!

Awesome video where was this shot at again nice job

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles