Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Attacked by a Dove??????

I've noticed flying up in the woods....... the birds are mean as
hail. Seems that going up as fast as possible helps. I get up to 400' and start revolving in place
Hope you don't have a run in with an eagle, they seem to have it in for drones.

I shook his (very limp) hand at a spring training game in Arizona about 10 years ago. His Parkinson’s was well advanced then and they were driving him around in a golf cart. He took the time to greet fans, but could barely talk and couldn’t do autographs either. It was sad to see him as a shell of the tremendous fighter he once was.

Got idea and passed it over to someone to get made and it's killer. Can't say till I get to be first to post it on my pumpkin when I get it back. I guarantee you'll love it. Scinica said oh ya that's a winner

Was trying out shooting in RAW. Also using the burst mode of taking pics. (also called the Machinegun mode)
100% pure luck.
I'm always trying wacky pics. On the train trestle over Escambia Bay, I want to fly alongside the engine of a train at eye level with the engineers. Both of us looking at each other .........‍♂️
Was just down in Pensacola a few days ago, and will be going back in the next few weeks. Not sure if I'll have time, but would love to see you in action! I just bought my XSP TODAY and barely have it out of the box, so I may be the newest of the newbies.....LOL

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller