Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Aspen trees

rkyleh

Reaction score
I got to go up on Cedar Mountain and video the Aspen before all the color was gone. The oak brush is done for the year up there and the aspen are not far behind. I will have to go to a lower altitude to find any more color in the oak brush.

Beautiful. God’s country. What altitude?
I am just under 9000 feet. There is a lot of private land up here and summer cabins. It is also sheep country a lot of sheep on this mountain. I have some more clips to put together that shows some of the cabins. Fall is coming fast I am going to check out some lower elevations to see if there is still some oak brush with color. I feel it won't be long until the videos will be nothing but snow banks. Then you will be bragging about how pleasant it is down there.:)

I am just under 9000 feet. There is a lot of private land up here and summer cabins. It is also sheep country a lot of sheep on this mountain. I have some more clips to put together that shows some of the cabins. Fall is coming fast I am going to check out some lower elevations to see if there is still some oak brush with color. I feel it won't be long until the videos will be nothing but snow banks. Then you will be bragging about how pleasant it is down there.:)
That’s pretty high up...No wonder leaves are turning so dramatically. I’m in Silicon Valley this week, and leaves are just beginning to turn at sea level.

I go back Monday. I won’t be bragging, I’ll be thankful it’s under 100F during they day. I already noticed it’s under 80F in the morning, making it very pleasant until around 11am. Still looking for any trees in the area that might turn color. I might have to drive a loooooong way to find them...

That’s pretty high up...No wonder leaves are turning so dramatically. I’m in Silicon Valley this week, and leaves are just beginning to turn at sea level.

I go back Monday. I won’t be bragging, I’ll be thankful it’s under 100F during they day. I already noticed it’s under 80F in the morning, making it very pleasant until around 11am. Still looking for any trees in the area that might turn color. I might have to drive a loooooong way to find them...

There is a lot of color in Arizona. Head up toward Oak creek canyon and Sedona. Once you get familiar with the area you will find a lot of things to video the Saguaro Cactus down around Tuscon are fantastic. And there are a lot of them outside the park. Oh and driving a long way in the desert to see anything is a given.:D

Reactions: HiloHawaiian

If your in Silicon Valley drive to Garin ranch in Hayward it’ll be a bit of hike but great scenery. Much to bad the developers where allowed to destroy that ole cattle country

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
If your in Silicon Valley drive to Garin ranch in Hayward it’ll be a bit of hike but great scenery. Much to bad the developers where allowed to destroy that ole cattle country
Yes indeed, so much of the Bay Area is being consumed with construction projects. It’s worse than ever. The outrageous home prices are causing European style “estates” of 2-3 sq blocks of 10 story condos. Both sides of the bay, every available space. Traffic is unreal, only to get worse....

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smaxfieldapi