Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Apple servers currently signing older iOS updates, users able to downgrade from iOS 11

Must have been real short lived as they made changes. The strategy is by limiting the access you can't roll back and jailbreak it. To jailbreak iOS firmware Apple must be signing it with their servers when you jailbreak, as soon as that window closes no more jailbreaks on that version. Same way DJI doesn't let you roll back to a firmware that is vulnerable to manipulation. Even Autel does it for that matter.

That is the site I use to determine what is currently being signed, here is a screenshot just now. Back to the way it was...

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 10.43.09 AM☀️.png

For what its worth You can easily join the beta program and update to the latest beta, which is confirmed to work with starlink. Google search apple beta program.

Apple Beta Software Program
If you do, be sure to do a fresh restore & install when it goes gold. Those beta's have a way of sticking in there if you just go over them with new firmware.
I am waiting as I have 3 devices to choose from. I keep different apps on them for different aircraft.

PS - you guys warm too? We are up to 60º here! Heading to the single digits tomorrow and heavy snow up to 16".

I'm right between you guys with the same crap: we went from a long deep freeze, to 50F & rain on Friday, to snow & -2F tonight. A one day thaw & back to serious winter.

The weather has been going to hell since Trump pulled out of the Paris Climate Agreement.

I'm right between you guys with the same crap: we went from a long deep freeze, to 50F & rain on Friday, to snow & -2F tonight. A one day thaw & back to serious winter.

The weather has been going to hell since Trump pulled out of the Paris Climate Agreement.
I'm gonna assume the climate thing is a joke as you know we don't get political here right? :cool:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials