Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Anyone with an Evo 2 V1 laying around?

Just curious, what happened to the original?

I've got a full kit I'd sell but wouldn't sell just the drone.

I have a 640T the aircraft is a evo 2 v1 . The thermal is great but an unnecessary expense if you just want the camera and not thermal.

Battery failed and it just dropped into a snowbank. Then a foot of snow the next day so I'm waiting til Spring
Mine went swimming in January after a communications failure. Now I have hundreds of dollars of support equipment for a V1!! Bright side? A little trimming of the EVO 2 case and a Lite+ and equipment fits nicely.

Reactions: MikeReidPhotography
Yep I know what you are talking about I have one in the bottom of the lake and hope to get another one soon

No unfortunately was carrying a package to drop and I think the wind blew it up into the props and wrapped the line around it and down it went about 20 feet deep in our quarry it's been out there since October pretty sure total loss now

• Sad
Reactions: Eagle928
I have Evo 2 8k V1 rugged bundle. Also have the smart controller viewable direct Sun. 2000 nits bright. Trying to get more amateur drone nano or mini 3 pro. Any interest??

I am asking $2000 (wiggle room)for everything. Will consider selling smart controller separately.

I would think about selling my V1 drone only. It’s in great shape. No crashes. Might upgrade to V3. What are you looking to pay?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen