Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

For Sale EVO 2 8K V1 Rugged Bundle w/hard case V1-Smart Controller w/hard case. EXCELLENT CONDITION

gimpy

Reaction score
FOR SALE AUTEL EVO 2 8K V-1. HARD CASE 3 BATTERIES, PROPS, CHARGING HUB, STANDARD REMOTE, ND FILTERS. AUTEL V-1 SMART CONTROLLER (2000NITZ BRIGHTNESS) VIEWABLE IN SUNLIGHT. IPHONE BRIGHTNESS ONLY 800NITZ. HAS UP TO DATE FIRMWARE.

I JUST OVER BOUGHT. LOOKING FOR MORE CONSUMER TYPE.

LOCATION NEW HAVEN CT
PICS UPON REQUEST.
$2000

Reactions: Liver
I would be interested in the smart controller v1 ... Let's see if we can reach an agreement

If it’s an option to buy the controller please contact me. I’m in Texas.

Last edited:
If it’s an option to buy the controller please contact me. I’m in Texas.
Because I had to buy it separately and hard to get. I paid almost $3000 for everything it’s kind of hard to separate it. How much would you offer? New it was 1199. Also I am in Connecticut.

I understand your perspective.

For me, I’m thinking how much should I invest in a dead platform. The Evo 2 V1, which I currently own, is not supported. How much more money should I invest into my obsolete drone? If any.

I’d offer you a very low price, and I see that it most likely will be insulting to you.

Instead I’ll say, good luck with your sale.

I understand your perspective.

For me, I’m thinking how much should I invest in a dead platform. The Evo 2 V1, which I currently own, is not supported. How much more money should I invest into my obsolete drone? If any.

I’d offer you a very low price, and I see that it most likely will be insulting to you.

Instead I’ll say, good luck with your sale.
That’s why it’s better that I sell it all together. I would except 2700 for everything + shipping.

No, sorry I sold it about a month ago. I must’ve made a mistake trying to remove the post.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller