Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Anyone know how to actually reach Autel?

websiteauthor

Reaction score
My Lite Plus needs some repairs . . . I've called and emailed Autel and have received no response. Is there a way to actually contact someone there? Alternatively, do you know a reliable service company that works on Autel drones?

It appears that the piece that connects the camera assembly to the drone is bent on one side. I have no idea how this happened, but I'm guessing my warranty won't cover it. I just want to get the drone fixed, even if I have to pay for it - but I can't reach anyone at Autel.

Il mio Lite Plus necessita di alcune riparazioni. . . Ho chiamato e inviato un'e-mail ad Autel e non ho ricevuto risposta. C'è un modo per contattare effettivamente qualcuno lì? In alternativa, conosci una società di servizi affidabile che lavora sui droni Autel?

Sembra che il pezzo che collega il gruppo fotocamera al drone sia piegato su un lato. Non ho idea di come sia successo, ma immagino che la mia garanzia non lo copra. Voglio solo riparare il drone, anche se devo pagarlo, ma non riesco a contattare nessuno in Autel.
Il supporto dell'Europa funziona malissimo. Ho fatto una segnalazione il 27 maggio e ad oggi ancora nessuna risposta con la soluzione al mio problema. davvero deluso.

• Angry
Reactions: lukappaseidue
I posted a comment on Autel's Facebook page about not getting any replies, and they responded with a request for my tracking number (from the email I'd sent in). I provided that and heard from their service dept this afternoon with instructions on submitting a request for return authorization.

I guess that's a good way to reach them, to put something on their Facebook page. I really hate that they're tough to reach. I used to love Autel's customer service!

Reactions: gophcc
I'm in the UK, and I have using Whatsapp to contact them on +86 158 2201 7681. They are based in Hong Kong so you'll have to take this into account when waiting for a response!

Reactions: Wilkz
I've been trying to reach their US headquarters for almost 2 weeks.. what the hell, Autel? I got a case number then nothing. I write them every day.

My Lite Plus needs some repairs . . . I've called and emailed Autel and have received no response. Is there a way to actually contact someone there? Alternatively, do you know a reliable service company that works on Autel drones?

It appears that the piece that connects the camera assembly to the drone is bent on one side. I have no idea how this happened, but I'm guessing my warranty won't cover it. I just want to get the drone fixed, even if I have to pay for it - but I can't reach anyone at Autel.
Check Vertigo Drones at VertigoDrones.com . They sell and repair drones. They used to be primarily a Yuneec dealer and service center, but they now sell Autel and DJI. Last time I looked, they also sold Yuneec parts.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791