Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

ANYONE IN LAS VEGAS, NV AREA?

Do you fly for fun or business? I just picked up my EVO II Pro 6k about 2 mo ago. I've had a Phantom 4 Pro for 3 yrs now. I use the drones primarily for Real Estate photography and Videography but also will fly on occasion for fun.

Just started a business at the beginning of the year. Didn't go so well, but I have been doing music video work, site surveys for a property broker, learning about 3D Photogrammetry and wanting to do real estate. Going for my 107 in Tuesday. I've been flying for 3yrs now and have gone through a few drones, but the E2P is the best of the fleet. We could go fly. I'm sure there is a lot to talk about.

Sounds good. I’ll shoot you a text tomorrow. Good to meet you.
Hi Mitchell, I forgot to even ask is the number you have up top is a business or cell? Sent you a text yesterday but then realized it might not be a cell. By the way, good luck on your Part 107 tomorrow. My second renewal is not till August 2021.

So I’m only two years late on finding this post. Is there any sort of drone community in LV? The Las Vegas Drone Club page and FB hasn’t been touched since 2018. I’m down in Henderson; specifically the Madeira Canyon / Anthem highlands / Inspirada area. Anyone still around that flies?

So I’m only two years late on finding this post. Is there any sort of drone community in LV? The Las Vegas Drone Club page and FB hasn’t been touched since 2018. I’m down in Henderson; specifically the Madeira Canyon / Anthem highlands / Inspirada area. Anyone still around that flies?
Hey Toby,

I am in Vegas on the south east side. Off Tropicana. There is another pilot I am friends with that is here in NLV also. We fly occasionally when we have time. [email protected]

Shoot me an email.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials