Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

ANYONE IN LAS VEGAS, NV AREA?

VegasDJC

Reaction score
I'm in Paradise by UNLV. Off Tropicana.
Do you fly for fun or business? I just picked up my EVO II Pro 6k about 2 mo ago. I've had a Phantom 4 Pro for 3 yrs now. I use the drones primarily for Real Estate photography and Videography but also will fly on occasion for fun.

MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS

Reaction score
Do you fly for fun or business? I just picked up my EVO II Pro 6k about 2 mo ago. I've had a Phantom 4 Pro for 3 yrs now. I use the drones primarily for Real Estate photography and Videography but also will fly on occasion for fun.

Just started a business at the beginning of the year. Didn't go so well, but I have been doing music video work, site surveys for a property broker, learning about 3D Photogrammetry and wanting to do real estate. Going for my 107 in Tuesday. I've been flying for 3yrs now and have gone through a few drones, but the E2P is the best of the fleet. We could go fly. I'm sure there is a lot to talk about.

VegasDJC

Reaction score
Sounds good. I’ll shoot you a text tomorrow. Good to meet you.
Hi Mitchell, I forgot to even ask is the number you have up top is a business or cell? Sent you a text yesterday but then realized it might not be a cell. By the way, good luck on your Part 107 tomorrow. My second renewal is not till August 2021.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FSake