Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Anybody use DaVinci Resolve for editing video?

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Love the program but lately it has been acting up on me. Biggest concern is rendering and using the option to upload to Youtube once done. It accepts my user name and password for Youtube and goes through the render just fine. It will start to upload the video to Youtube and gets around 83% and crashes. Resolve is all up to date so thats not the problem. This started happening a month or so ago. Searching the net is not getting me the results I was hoping for. It seems others are also having this problem with little information on how to resolve it.
So looking for some suggestions.
Thanks

I've been having a problem with youtube lately (about a month) on some videos that just stop buffering. Even with a reboot and go back to the same video it will stop buffering at the exact same spot (my browser automatically clears cache when I restart it). I'm thinking it might be a youtube problem to be honest since i've updated flash a couple times since this started.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I've been having a problem with youtube lately (about a month) on some videos that just stop buffering. Even with a reboot and go back to the same video it will stop buffering at the exact same spot (my browser automatically clears cache when I restart it). I'm thinking it might be a youtube problem to be honest since i've updated flash a couple times since this started.
Youtube hasn't used flash in a few years. It's based in html5.

You might want to try another browser and see how it responds?

@Agustine have you contacted the creators of Davinci Resolve? Perhaps it's a bug they have overlooked, but can easily be fixed with an update.

Reactions: Tufargon
Flash is slow, clunky and unsafe. You can be hacked through a flash video and you don't even realize it. I try to avoid anything flash related.

I'm sure @macoman, being an IT expert can explain better.
I'm also an IT since 1995. I didn't even think about youtube changing over.
Back on topic!! lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ansia
Flash is slow, clunky and unsafe. You can be hacked through a flash video and you don't even realize it. I try to avoid anything flash related.

I'm sure @macoman, being an IT expert can explain better.
You just explained the truth about flash... An outdated platform that needs to die.

Reactions: Ansia and Tufargon
Downloaded two different versions of it and would not get through startup menu before crashing, Have read many others with the same problem, Really need windows 10 or newer to run I think. The software really looked good though, wish it would have worked.

Try rendering to your hard drive using the YouTube output from Davinci then manually upload the rendered file to YouTube.

Make sure you're logged out of all your Google accounts first. Then using Chrome, log into just one account, the one tied to the YouTube channel you're trying to upload to. Then try exporting from DR. Worked for me.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials