Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Another abandoned place in my Sardinia

Very nice!. I like the music too. Why are these places abandoned? I guess no jobs in the area.
We have visited Mascioni were relatives have a vacation house. The village is almost deserted ( 4, 5 people) except for August when all the people return to their heritage house for vacation.
Neat video,again, Thank you

Very nice!. I like the music too. Why are these places abandoned? I guess no jobs in the area.
We have visited Mascioni were relatives have a vacation house. The village is almost deserted ( 4, 5 people) except for August when all the people return to their heritage house for vacation.
Neat video,again, Thank you
Once upon a time in this place there lived the families of the workers who were at the dam then the technological evolution means that there is no longer the need for the human being to control the various functions that a dam requires
now people have retired and they too have evolved in the sense that the children of the workers have taken other paths leaving their nest ... then people die and end up like this ... only the memory remains the objects the buildings where people have lived ... and sad I know but it happens like this in every part of the world
some of these houses I have seen that have been restored some have started the restoration work then they have not continued ...
seeing them of people is very suggestive .. there is total silence only nature is the host and a very beautiful village ... some houses have a wonderful panoramic view of the lake....

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja