Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Angry Golfers

swings16

Reaction score
As you may know i live in NYC and the places to fly here are ...RARE..as in..only ONE !

it was my first time there and it went badly

It was a section of a NYC park that was added 50+ years ago for hand held /fly by wire GAS powered Airplanes

The place is long gone but the remnants are still there..all broken concrete and next to an abandoned roadway

all of this WONDERFULLNESS and it is adjacent to a NYC Golf course

The golf course is heavily fenced in with decades of plant life wrapping around the fencing to a point where you can barely see inside to view the course

I was flying along and adjacent to the course and then i flew OVER and UP ...way UP above the fence

Coincidentally or NOT as soon as i did that a golf ball came sailing by me narrowly missing me

i went to the fence and yelled in...ANYBODY LOSE A BALL ?

There was no response

I won't fly OVER again but i will fly in that stretch of the golf course...i will be on MY..OUR..side of the fence and i WILL go back

it is a 200 yard + stretch of abandoned roadway...HUGE trees on both sides...plenty of room to fly

ALSO...i thought there was something wrong while flying up the road..it seemed to me as i flew(level) the Evo was lowering to the ground

I forgot that it stays at the level it was set at ! The Evo was keeping LEVEL to the road going UP !

I still have so much to learn

i will now review the Video...IF i see that it was thrown AT ME...There will be a problem for THEM

Thanks ALL...Martin/Swings16/NYC

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MFJ