Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Android App Going Live Today, Not So For The Apple App

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
As everyone thought the Apple App will not be live for some time but Android is being pushed through for today. Apple sucks lemons :)

"Andrew ARAndrew and 1 other manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for OFFICIAL Autel Robotics Owners. We have pushed the Android App to Google Play store and we expect to see it live very soon. The iOS app is expected to be available within a month. We are working with Apple to finalize the Autel Explorer app for publication."

No word on the improved firmware from Andrew. Said he has no details of any improved firmware at this time.

EVO support videos.

EVO SUPPORT VIDEOS - YouTube

Place your order in the month of June and receive an exclusive Autel Robotics camera bag for FREE with purchase of EVO.

36087347_1965221027121289_8307359588265492480_n.jpg

Nice bag. But free? It seems that one must pay $1000 to get the bag (and the drone). Let's just say that we're getting a little more for our money. :)

Yes it is a little bonus till the end of the month and dealers will also have them with every purchase till the end of June. Good thing because I see Autel is out of stock again. Good to know some things don't change. LOL

Opera Snapshot_2018-06-25_134453_shop.autelrobotics.com.png

Just a question or two ; is the camera bag meant or big enough for the EVO + 2 batteries and a tablet (mine's a Shield) and associated hardware ?
What does this bag cost ? Cause when and if I order one it would be with a 1" sensor.

The size of the bag by just looking at it I would say yes it should hold all that and probably more. It looks identical to my camcorder bag but even slightly bigger. The side pockets are big enough to hold two batteries or your shield i would think or maybe even both. Looks like there is a lot of room for storage. As for the cost thats anybodies guess what it would go. Probably not to cheap when it is for sale. I venture a guess around 70-90 bucks. No idea really.

Reactions: Normex
Yes it is a little bonus till the end of the month and dealers will also have them with every purchase till the end of June. Good thing because I see Autel is out of stock again. Good to know some things don't change. LOL

View attachment 2323
Wow, out of stock on day one? I’d expect to be fired if I was VP of Operations at Autel (if they actually have one). Some iPhones can sell-out fast too, but it’s several orders of magnitude more volume, and they usually get restocked fast. You can always get Rose Gold if you can’t wait, :)

P.S. Yo Autel. Never say out-of-stock on day one, two, three — hell, ever. It’s a sales turn-off — like you don’t know what you’re doing. Just list the projected ship date (1-2 days/weeks).
Geeeeez louuuuuise, Communications 101...

Reactions: Normex
Autel makes fantastic drones. However, 'marketing' isn't one of their strong points. :)

I emailed them yesterday as I wanted to know how many spare props it comes with an order.
I was told this morning it comes with in total the four props on the Evo itself plus 2 for each rotation.

On their website though:

Included In Package:

• EVO aircraft
  • Remote Controller
  • Power Cable
  • Charger
  • Micro-USB Cable
  • USB-C Cable
  • Intelligent battery with 30 minutes of flight time per charge
  • Spare Propellers (3 total pairs)
  • 32-GB MicroSD card to record 1-hour of 4K video

Kind of confusing as when I see spare I would assume it is above what came with the Evo itself.
Oh well there will be aftermarkets in the waiting.

In the video of them showcasing it at CarolinasDronz grand opening they said you get only 2 props as spares. One for clockwise and one for counter clockwise.

Thanks, they kinda going cheap on us (emoticon of $ being squeezed)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan