Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Amazing!

Raybo

Reaction score
What an amazing piece of technology, I had my first flight today and it was flawless!
It was loads of fun just flying the darn thing and than I happened to look at the video as an afterthought and.........WOW!
First time flying and I'm now so hooked....and I think my brother was way more hooked than I was, he was smiling from ear to ear.
Great day for my first air, thanks Autel!

I was expecting a hiccup or two on my flight HiloHawaiian but it just didn't happen.
I'm still in awe as how easy this little bird flies, and the amazing video just blew me away!

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
I was expecting a hiccup or two on my flight HiloHawaiian but it just didn't happen.
I'm still in awe as how easy this little bird flies, and the amazing video just blew me away!
That’s great! I read on the Autel website 2 years ago the #1 cause of crashes is overconfidence. In my case this was true. I just wasn’t that good, a tree came-up faster than I thought it would, my ability to avoid it not nearly as refined as I imagined, LOL. So, my word of advice is to go slow, it takes time to really get the hang of it—and have fun!

Reactions: Apollo11capcom
Thankfully I've never even been close to crashing my Evo, knock on wood, they really are wonderfully engineered drones, a fact appreciated even more after flying lesser drones.

I think the reason for my success with the Evo as far as never crashing it goes is because I've been pretty good at stopping and putting it away if I catch myself starting to get a little careless with it, which has happened a few times.

Last edited:
Like any trade or profession, unless u fly frequently u will never come close to mastering or competing with those that do.

What an amazing piece of technology, I had my first flight today and it was flawless!
It was loads of fun just flying the darn thing and than I happened to look at the video as an afterthought and.........WOW!
First time flying and I'm now so hooked....and I think my brother was way more hooked than I was, he was smiling from ear to ear.
Great day for my first air, thanks Autel!
Tu vas prendre un plaisir énorme, si tu ne fait pas de bétises !!
On attends tes premiéres vidéos !!

Speak English no hablo espanol

Franlac is French and tries to use English when he can. He contributes to the forum very often with great videos. To bad some of our better speaking English members cannot give him a break for trying to contribute and just want to be ignorant with their posts. Perhaps they should just go back to the other forum where they trash the members here and the staff who try and keep this forum better then the Island of Misfits forum.
If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite unlike some members who are now gone and soon to be forgotten.

I thought the video was "good" on auto settings.
Then I tweaked the shutter speed and white balance. Then...wow!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottD